All That Dreams Glitters #5 Stacey the notebook and planner slob, time to get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That wooden spoon needs destroying immediately it's a health hazard! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Avery looks so sad in the pj pic. If hes tired let him go to bed Stacey instead of sticking a phone in his face! It makes me so mad!

Reactions: 3
That pan is rancid!!!! I put a genuine comment on her post a week or 2 ago and hey presto I'm now blocked! Sad cow.

• Sick
  • Haha
Surely she froze that mince??? And that pan 🤢 I was in asda a few weeks ago buying some home stuff and you can pick up decent pans there for so cheap! Or even TKMaxx. How can anyone cook in a pan looking like that??? I have no words

Reactions: 6
Looks so tired and like he's had enough of his mum's tit! Poor boy deserves better. Hello Stacie from another account that you've not yet blocked 👋
what did you say to her to get blocked? 🤣 stupid cow turned into a ‘block delete’ any comment that don’t kiss her arse like the rest of the ‘influencers’ don’t know who they think they are honestly! Living in their own little bubble, can’t bear to have any sort of criticism, probably because they can’t even hold a conversation or even leave a decent reply explaining why they are complete dickheads. Hi Stacey yes I’m talking about you. How about explain why you trap your son in and control his every move and keep him in a pram that’s far too small for him. It’s not too hard for you is it to reply and have a conversation about it like a normal person. Far too caught up in social media and this mad Instagram bubble of ‘block and delete’ it’s CRAZY!!

• Heart
I’m praying it had been frozen 😩
I thought that when I saw it the other day but like a day or so has passed and she's still using the same half used mince!! 🤢🤮

I'm sure once defrosted you need to use within 24 hours, yet there it is boiling away in the slow cooker almost 2 days later, being stirred with the cement spoon!! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I thought that when I saw it the other day but like a day or so has passed and she's still using the same half used mince!! 🤢🤮 I'm sure once defrosted you need to use within 24 hours, yet there it is boiling away in the slow cooker being stirred with the cement spoon!! 😂
Literally dying. 🤣
I can’t believe she boiled the mince, let alone the out of date mince, and I hope to god it wasn’t the cement spoon 😂😂
I’m speechless over the pan... no wonder she needs to drench the veg in fry light, there’s no coating left on the pan so I bet it all gets stuck to the rust patches! “Don’t pour out the fry light, because then you have to syn it.” Well she probably used so much to stop it sticking that she may as well have synned it!

• Haha
Just caught up with her stories, my god I have no words, I was nearly sick watching that mince boiling away, as if she doesn’t brown it off first. And her comment ‘yes the slow cooker is amazing for those of you who work, just turn it on before you leave the house’ how privileged queen Stacey is not to have to work, lazy, patronising cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love my slow cooker when I've got a long day and with working and going to uni sometimes I don't have time to blink but at 6am rest assured I am browning my mince or any meat before I throw it in! Her pans are vile, the spoon is awful and they are like 30p to buy so there is no excuse, new pans are cheap to buy when you consider how much money she wastes weekly. Watching her cook make me feel physically sick no wonder they get regular sickness bugs 😩🤢

I don’t know why you’re all surprised at her boiling the mince ... shall we all be reminded of her disgusting sausage, beans and mash ‘pie’ if you can even call it that.

I’ve just gone back through her food highlight and she was doing slimming world in January this year, clearly it’s really worked for her.
Stop gorging on chocolate, just because you can syn them doesn’t mean you need to use you’re whole daily allowance on tit food.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.