All That Dreams Glitters #5 Stacey the notebook and planner slob, time to get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her front room looks so cold with all that white. Who would want to come in out of the cold weather to that? Her sons only small, why not make it bright and cheery for him? I’m all for colours at Christmas. My lounge looks like Santa’s grotto for my kids. Hers is just for herself and the gram. Selfish!

Reactions: 6
Her front room looks so cold with all that white. Who would want to come in out of the cold weather to that? Her sons only small, why not make it bright and cheery for him? I’m all for colours at Christmas. My lounge looks like Santa’s grotto for my kids. Hers is just for herself and the gram. Selfish!
She’s bleached the colour out of her house 😂 this is what she used to do...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Over 1500 people commented on her competition post and amazingly enough the winner is someone she follows 🙄

These Instagrammers are so blatant they don't even try to hide it

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Slow to the whole tree thing, honestly it doesn’t look like Christmas at all, and she’s not the only one with a bland tree. The amount of people who have all these trees to match their interior decor when they’ve got kids is sad in my opinion. I mean honestly you should see the tit show of our tree, it’s looks like something from the 1950s with every colour going on it, but my god my toddler is so chuffed with how she’s decorated it and that’s how it should be at Christmas when you have kids.

Reactions: 16
Holy tit where did the tree go?????????? It's soooo busy it just looks like someone's emptied the bathroom bin from a fast food chain over the top! And she wants to add more???? And how sad that she does it all alone. My husband hates decorating the tree but we do it together anyway!! And the mix of blue and warm lights is ridiculous.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She must feel that she has to showcase all the crap shes bought for the tree

Reactions: 1
She is letting us all down by not opening her glossy box advent in a silent seductive manor each day!

Reactions: 3
Most of that stuff she's selling is from the charity shop you can tell because of the way the tags have been put back on with a Kimble gun.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.