All That Dreams Glitters #5 Stacey the notebook and planner slob, time to get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go on Studio, gift her a pan and some wooden spoons please!!

I can just hear it now 'OMG lovelies, the packaging around this pan is gorgeous. Oh and the weight, the weight of the pan is just incredible guys, you can tell it's good quality because of the weight of it. And these spoons, OMG they are gorgeous! I can't get over the gorgeousness of the wooden spoons, the shape of them are simply divine and perfect for mixing lumpy cement and boiled mince!'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Sheā€™s clearly reading this because she deleted the pic of Avery looking tired. Lolllll

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wasnā€™t even aware you could boil mince šŸ¤®. And that pan!!
In her defence though I donā€™t brown my meat before putting it in the slow cooker and it comes out fine.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I wasnā€™t even aware you could boil mince šŸ¤®. And that pan!!
In her defence though I donā€™t brown my meat before putting it in the slow cooker and it comes out fine.
Omg I'm so glad you said this. I always put meat into the slow cooker raw. Isn't the whole point you chuck it all in and leave it? Oh god or am I like Stacey šŸ˜‚šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜±

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have NO words! I was eating my dinner when I was watching her stories and they really made me feel unwell. MINCE MEAT SOUP ANYONE?! Who even makes that? Is it a thing and I'm just not up to date?! šŸ¤® She doesn't even wash the veg she just throws it straight in. Vom. Her lack of seasonings sent me over the edge šŸ˜‚ WHERE IS THE SALT? Why does she use so many stock cubes instead of seasoning? The only meal that looked normal was the soup. WHAT IS MUSHY PEA CURRY?! Please tell me this is not what people eat šŸ˜­ .. as you can see I'm really traumatized by her cooking vids. Really hope she doesn't put them on her highlights. My goodness, no. They need to go after 24hrs.

The mince meat going in raw isn't even an issue as mince meat cooks pretty quickly anyway. My issue is what she has made with the mince meat. MINCE MEAT SOUP šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
So theyā€™re ā€˜in the playroom this morningā€™.... and in the video on her story you can clearly see the gate is shut. So just like him being cornered for the grid posts, heā€™s also been trapped in the room with her for her insta story! Notice how she pans round filming all her decorations in the room - thatā€™s what itā€™s all for. Heā€™s hardly playing in that ā€˜playroomā€™. Iā€™m just horrified and feel sorry for that poor little boy

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I know people who put raw meat into slow cookers before (though personally I prefer to brown it off first). I have never seen people sprinkle out of date, raw mince into boiling water and boil it for some sort of soupy casserole however!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

I can just hear it now 'OMG lovelies, the packaging around this pan is gorgeous. Oh and the weight, the weight of the pan is just incredible guys, you can tell it's good quality because of the weight of it. And these spoons, OMG they are gorgeous! I can't get over the gorgeousness of the wooden spoons, the shape of them are simply divine and perfect for mixing lumpy cement and boiled mince!'
"it's just, oh my god, its stunning, it's bloody gorgeous"

Literally dying. šŸ¤£
I canā€™t believe she boiled the mince, let alone the out of date mince, and I hope to god it wasnā€™t the cement spoon šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Iā€™m speechless over the pan... no wonder she needs to drench the veg in fry light, thereā€™s no coating left on the pan so I bet it all gets stuck to the rust patches! ā€œDonā€™t pour out the fry light, because then you have to syn it.ā€ Well she probably used so much to stop it sticking that she may as well have synned it!
Maybe she doesn't know its rust, she probably thinks it's rose gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

theyre absolutely bloody stunning!!!

• Haha
Yep, she had the free one for Avery for his birthday that he would just love and want to play with.

It's not been seen since.

I reckon she's fed up of people pointing out that Avery should be speaking.

Or so we couldnt hear the threatening tone needed to keep Avery in the corner (I'm only half joking)
Long time lurker here....funny how there is now a picture of that doll this morning on her grid šŸ˜‚ Stacey doesnt read here my arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
what did you say to her to get blocked? šŸ¤£ stupid cow turned into a ā€˜block deleteā€™ any comment that donā€™t kiss her arse like the rest of the ā€˜influencersā€™ donā€™t know who they think they are honestly! Living in their own little bubble, canā€™t bear to have any sort of criticism, probably because they canā€™t even hold a conversation or even leave a decent reply explaining why they are complete dickheads. Hi Stacey yes Iā€™m talking about you. How about explain why you trap your son in and control his every move and keep him in a pram thatā€™s far too small for him. Itā€™s not too hard for you is it to reply and have a conversation about it like a normal person. Far too caught up in social media and this mad Instagram bubble of ā€˜block and deleteā€™ itā€™s CRAZY!!
She stooped to a high new level of low doing that i give it that! last nights pic where hes got to have his pic taken to promote the pjs its just wrong! could clearly see he didnt want to have it taken. god I bet shes barking orders left right and centre.
jack hurry up and get your insta up and running so we can behind the scenes.

hilarious!!!! šŸ™Œ :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Hinch shared these months back when she claimed to not know who hinch was yet she got them around her switch šŸ˜‚
Also no #gifted on here for pjs!! Whats the link again or people to complain to?? Lets see her ignore and block them.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Way too much going on it that "playroom" too loud and too much going on. Feel so sorry for him. I know she's trying her best but it's all to look good and be the best not what's best for Avery. She says he loves books but never seen or heard her say we've been to the library, such an easy calm day out for them.
I wish her friends and family would actually give her advice and not say oh wow your so great.

Reactions: 5
Hinch shared these months back when she claimed to not know who hinch was yet she got them around her switch šŸ˜‚
Also no #gifted on here for pjs!! Whats the link again or people to complain to?? Lets see her ignore and block them.
Asa

Way too much going on it that "playroom" too loud and too much going on. Feel so sorry for him. I know she's trying her best but it's all to look good and be the best not what's best for Avery. She says he loves books but never seen or heard her say we've been to the library, such an easy calm day out for them.
I wish her friends and family would actually give her advice and not say oh wow your so great.
just watched the latest. she talks at him, not to him. she doesn't allowing him time to process, reply or respond in his way to her she just straight after moves camera past him and says good isn't it.
so today avery I am going to allow you to play in your playroom because mommy needs material for the gram today and keep your pjs on because we need to promote those pjs! (and not add ad or gifted on the story. )
when my children were 3 they were walking around the house as they pleased to come play downstairs or upstairs in their room. this child HAS TO BE CONTROLLED!!! its upsetting to watch. at nursery he will be allowed to choose where he goes to play.
I bet he does not dare touch that corner with the suitcases on and disturb how immaculate it looks.
seriously though the stair gates!!??? is this so he stays in the room so she can have her gram material or does he not know how to walk up and downstairs? hows he going to get on when he starts main school reception.
all the gram

Last edited:
My 3 year old is upstairs in her room playing with her doll house, I'm downstairs cleaning and now having a cuppa. I will pop up after and play with her she has had free rain of the house for at least 2 years. Crazy how she makes it so hard for herself.

My son is a little bit older than hers. My son would 10000% jump that stairgate or even figure out how to open it. I had to remove the stairgate when he was quite young because he'd just get big toys and stack them up and hop over šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­

Reactions: 4
My son is a little bit older than hers. My son would 10000% jump that stairgate or even figure out how to open it. I had to remove the stairgate when he was quite young because he'd just get big toys and stack them up and hop over šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­
this is why she should take them down because of they are more a death trap when kids are old enough to attempt to climb them. does he have one on his bedroom? please tell me he doesn't :( my 3 year old used to jump out her bed to climb into mine early hours of the morning.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.