All That Dreams Glitters #5 Stacey the notebook and planner slob, time to get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll never understand these slimming world followers buying what they think is 'healthier' junk. Just don't buy it in the first place!
On another note everything she bought regardless of whether its advertised as light or not is still full of carbs. Restrict them, move more and you will 100% lose weight. But of course that's too much hard work to the WW and SW minions

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Omg yes I remember when she did that it was one of the first things that made me think all this sweetness on gram is fake.
Trust me she is fake as hell. She has been really nasty to some people on direct messaging

Stacey is talking tit again on her stories. Jack is a news editor for Future publishing. So he probably gets free magazines. She is just making it out he is a home magazine person. They publish loads of different types

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
The amount of different bath bombs, fizzes, creams = CYSTITIS

She was never part of the "cleaning gang" years ago. She used to be very overweight (well done for losing it all Stace) and started her page as a home/slimming account, selling phone cases and bags like Claireabella, that she pretended to hand paint herself.
Did she not paint them herself then?

Trust me she is fake as hell. She has been really nasty to some people on direct messaging

Stacey is talking tit again on her stories. Jack is a news editor for Future publishing. So he probably gets free magazines. She is just making it out he is a home magazine person. They publish loads of different types
Ohhh ok explains that then.
So she falls asleep after having a bath so take it jack put avery to sleep after working all day then she gets to stop in bed in the morning reading mags so i take it jack sorting avery out again.
Wow! Just wow!
Ivealways watch mrs hinch with her son and dog so cute! It just goes to show that the gram doesnt have to take over your life you can still take time with your family each and every day all day.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but who the actual duck refers to hairspray as beautiful or buys one because of the design on the can?! GET. A. bleeping. LIFE. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m so glad she spoke everyone through the food shop otherwise we’d have never have known what wholemeal bread or apples were 😱
Ps - stace you need your nails done, phone jack and get your pocket money!
Slimming world and her shopping consists of wholemeal bread, bananas, two apples and a pile of bleeping sugary crap.

She's an absolute cock.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The food shop she uploaded must be from days ago because she had just two broken grey nails on, yet in the recent ones she has brown nails! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Slimming world and her shopping consists of wholemeal bread, bananas, two apples and a pile of bleeping sugary crap.

She's an absolute cock.
What everyone eeating lol!
The food shop she uploaded must be from days ago because she had just two broken grey nails on, yet in the recent ones she has brown nails! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Her content is too dizzy and out of sync.

Did she not paint them herself then?

Ohhh ok explains that then.
So she falls asleep after having a bath so take it jack put avery to sleep after working all day then she gets to stop in bed in the morning reading mags so i take it jack sorting avery out again.
Wow! Just wow!
Ivealways watch mrs hinch with her son and dog so cute! It just goes to show that the gram doesnt have to take over your life you can still take time with your family each and every day all day.
Jack no doubt does all the child care as soon as he walks in. She did say Avery was sleeping at her mums last night. She never spends anytime with him it’s so sad.
I have to say thought Hinch is just as bad if not worse than Stacey

she had ordered a food diary from eBay -why doesn’t she just use one of her millions of Note books she owns!!!!

I want to scream whenever she says “bloody gorgeous”!

Did she actually get an 8lb loss in her first week 🤔 probably an old award from years ago

• Haha
Can’t trust a word arrrr Stacey says 😂 I mean would anyone after the fake love notes phahaha and god knows what else. She’s just a narcissistic twit.

• Haha
Jack no doubt does all the child care as soon as he walks in. She did say Avery was sleeping at her mums last night. She never spends anytime with him it’s so sad.
I have to say thought Hinch is just as bad if not worse than Stacey

she had ordered a food diary from eBay -why doesn’t she just use one of her millions of Note books she owns!!!!

I want to scream whenever she says “bloody gorgeous”!
she clearly doesn’t have enough note books to use one as a food planner, it has to be an actual food planner! Good god this girl!!!! 😤

She always pre-records
As if it is t sad enough doing 56899 stories a day but she also pre-records
What a sad sad existence

On Saturdays we wear pjs and tiaras!!
No Stacey on Saturdays we go out and have fun with our kids or hubbys and make memories and live our lives the best we can
It’s called having a life outside of the gram

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.