All That Dreams Glitters #5 Stacey the notebook and planner slob, time to get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My girl has come downstairs now and sat at the table colouring her cbeebies magazine with me next to her... Can't imagine Stacey ever doing this? I really want to tell her but she won't listen will she 🙄

Reactions: 3
My son is a little bit older than hers. My son would 10000% jump that stairgate or even figure out how to open it. I had to remove the stairgate when he was quite young because he'd just get big toys and stack them up and hop over 😂😭
my son has just turned one and uses his push car to stand on and get over the stair gate 😂
And my 4 year old has known how to open it since he was 3 so it’s really surprising that Avery just stays in there.

Reactions: 2
Omg I'm so glad you said this. I always put meat into the slow cooker raw. Isn't the whole point you chuck it all in and leave it? Oh god or am I like Stacey 😂😱😱😱😱
I agree it’s there to cook it from raw. Haha I think that’s the only normal thing Stacey does 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm more weirded out that she put it to boil! And just stirred raw meat then chucked the spoon on the worktops! Use a dish you woman!!! It all looked rancid and not edible. Makes out like she's miss slimming world when she's only had 1 loss and hasn't done it since Jan! Idiot

Reactions: 4
HOW MANY BLOODY WAX MELTS DOES ONE PERSON NEED?
The “I’ve been working with....”comments are really starting to piss me off! You don’t know the meaning of hard work you absolute twit!
and by the way.... your house is not open plan you moron- you’ve just taken a door off the hinges 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh myyyyy gooooodddddd it’s bluuuudy gooooorrgggeeous eeeeeekkkkk

• Haha
Reactions: 13
HOW MANY BLOODY WAX MELTS DOES ONE PERSON NEED?
The “I’ve been working with....”comments are really starting to piss me off! You don’t know the meaning of hard work you absolute twit!
and by the way.... your house is not open plan you moron- you’ve just taken a door off the hinges 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh myyyyy gooooodddddd it’s bluuuudy gooooorrgggeeous eeeeeekkkkk
The ‘works’ with who ever give her them 😂😂. And why she got a loyalty card when she’s gifted them not buying them

• Haha
And this is the first time she's mentioned anything to do with slimming world and she's suddenly 8lb lighter 🤔
It is quite common to lose a big amount in your first week of slimming world. I doubt she will lose that same amount again! The average is 3lbs a week

Reactions: 2
Don’t know if it’s just me but I’m so over wax melts now, she seems to be jumping on all the hype from a few years ago, late to the party Stacey 😴 no one cares.

Reactions: 9
Don’t know if it’s just me but I’m so over wax melts now, she seems to be jumping on all the hype from a few years ago, late to the party Stacey 😴 no one cares.
I'm glad she keeps showing us how to use a wax burner I would of never of remembered how to use one 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t see the craze - it’s candle wax. You want your house to smell nice and fresh ... maybe open a window every now again? Or just buy some cheap FRESH FLOWERS?!?!

I don’t see the craze - it’s candle wax. You want your house to smell nice and fresh ... maybe open a window every now again? Or just buy some cheap FRESH FLOWERS?!?!
I've never seen her windows open. Thinking of the smell in her house gives me a migraine.

At first I imagined the strong smell of all the Chemicals she uses, then the smell of dirty plates and pots that she leaves before cleaning then the smell of the 56 bath bombs she uses at one go and the smell of paint.

Then the smell of Jack's breath thanks to someone on here saying he looks like his breath smells, followed by Stacey boiling mince and snacking on ham and fish sticks topped off with more Zoflor being thrown around.

And still no open window

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Did she really say she got butterflies in her tummy ... from a wax melt? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Haven’t caught up on the thread but has anyone else been skipping her stories ever since she joined slimming world? I just don’t wanna watch people making food in filthy pans that looks like puréed shite 🙄 she’s made her account even more boring how’s that possible?

Reactions: 11
Tbh she drags everything out, she does around 10+ stories just on one product. I just skip until she isn't talking about it. The slimming world stories though, I can't skip 😂 I just CANNOT believe that someone would cook in/with the things she does AND cook the things she does!! I actually feel a bit sorry for her because she's just trying to be like the other SW accounts & she's just making herself look a bit silly

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.