Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KLRDN

There's real dust particles in the sheet mask dontchya know. I wonder if I empty the dyson on my face I'll wake up tomorrow 10 years younger 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Bear99

22D7F853-6B0C-4CA3-88C6-A72EB299B4A5.jpeg
Because that’s really safe with a dog and three year old running around !! She’s a complete and utter moron

• Wow
  • Angry

KLRDN

Is she writing I love you messages to herself from Jack?? The handwriting looks very similar to the rest of the board just written with 2 different pens. She really is a fucking lunatic
Screenshot_20191016-160052_Gallery.jpg

• Haha

Mum123

VIP Member
She doesn't care about the products, what they claim to do and if they work. She is that superficial, she literally cares about the brand name and the price.

And the vegan box "that's unusual, vegan is normally related to food"

She's as thick as mince.
Omg she didn’t say that?? Did she actually say that?? 😂🙈😆😂🙈😆 noooooooooo!!

• Haha

Ihateit

She linked the name of the shop she got the phone case from and it’s called dollipopboutique yet she called it ‘dollibowboutique’ when she was droning on. Imagine your ‘job’ being videoing free shit you’ve been sent and not even being able to do that right. Embarrassing.

• Haha

Roche22

That's a eye shadow brush shes using to paint the smaller bits, it'll be up for sale next week on her selling page with some more dodgy eyeshadows

• Haha

Jadep929

I’m so glad she spoke everyone through the food shop otherwise we’d have never have known what wholemeal bread or apples were 😱
Ps - stace you need your nails done, phone jack and get your pocket money!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Loolie99

Do you know what I actually feel quite sorry for her. I think she is deeply unhappy in her marriage and is doing all she can to show how amazing her marriage is...the love notes that have clearly been faked, she does everything in that house, the constant Instagram videos. I honestly believe Instagram is her escape away from her slob of a husband. She is clearly the “alpha male” of the family. I think she’s a little lost in life.

Booshiz

I was about to write the exact same thing!!! All because we said that jack must be staying away from her! What bloke writes “I love you so so so much”
A truly tragic one that’s for sure- although I think we all know who actually wrote this!!!
Slack didn't write that, wastey wrote that. She is always saying so so so much. Daft bat. I've stopped following her. She gets on my tits

• Haha

Canyoukeepasecret

She never spends actual money when she is ordering and getting all of these parcels delivered. They are ALL bought from places that offer credit accounts, so Jack's monthly bills must be sky rocketing lately. She goes to Primark and no doubt Mother dearest picks up the bill, she does her trips to B&M with Jack's Dad and maybe he picks up that bill?? She spends her "birthday money"in charity shops! Every single bit that she buys is pointless crap and that she thinks will impress instagram. STACEY WE AREN'T IMPRESSED, SAVE YOUR MONEY AND GO ON A FAMILY HOLIDAY, PAY SOMEONE TO ACTUALLY FIX THE AWFUL BODGE JOBS YOUVE DONE AROUND YOUR HOME. BUY SOME COLOUR FOR GOD SAKE!

Also can we talk about how she’s bought Jack women’s pjs? 😂
[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHA I know! This had me creased! The daft cow spent all that money on clothes for herself, and about half the average families monthly income on glossy box tat...yet refused to spend the extra fiver on Jacks Christmas PJs?!
id love to see my husbands face if I presented him with women’s pyjamas 😂😂

• Haha

heyduggeefan

Christmas is for Stacey not for Avery, nothing about that tree was for his benefit.

She could have let him put the baubles on with her, and then secretly moved them herself when he's in bed if she really wanted the tree to look 'perfect'. But no, the magic of Christmas is all for her.

And I'd bet good money that on Christmas morning, Stacey is opening his presents for him or forcing his hand to do it.