Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bear99

She muted the video of Avery making the cakes but I can just hear her now ‘GOOD BOY’ 😂
In the case Avery, good boy Avery. That’s it, in the case, good boy Avery good boy. Use the spoon, good boy. Ekkkkkkk Avery good boy yes good boy, listen to mummy Avery. Say cake Avery, say cake !

Thank god it was muted otherwise I would have happily pierced my own eardrums 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Bear99

So I was a little suspicious when Stacey said that jacks new job role is reviewing home stuff blah blah blah and have come across this online. First off what experience does jack have in home building and renovations ? Second if you are seriously proud of the home YOUR WIFE has bodged then you need to get seen to. Their home is nothing but a mess and an embarrassment to any home builders and renovators out there.
9AE93879-20F2-4E7B-8847-15F4D248FDF3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Jadep929

as much as I don’t like her - anyone else think he’s punching?? he looks like one of those people who’s breaths stink 🤣🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Mum123

VIP Member
Why would you think that? I just think she's a shopping addicted & puts it all on credit & store cards. She's going to end up in serious debt! I mean, £25 for a pair of PJ's!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
£25 for her and then £25 for jack plus averys, about £70 all for a pic for the gram of them all matching where Avery won’t even be looking and just wanting to get away 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad

KLRDN

😂😂😂😂😂 her gushing about the special edition glossy box whilst at the same time admitting she hadn't heard of 90% of the brands. You could literally sell her a pile of dog shit if you packaged it up nicely

• Haha

heyduggeefan

So I've just had a read through of her to do list:
- Doctors
- Nutcracker
- Meal Plan
- Phone case
- Abbot Lyon
- Shelters
- Pick up tablets
- Avery flu spray
- Food already in
- IG messages
- Sell items
- Sort food cupboard
- Hocus Pocus

I realise now that I must take back my comments about her being lazy - this is anything but lazy. It is so vital to watch Hocus Pocus, respond to IG messages and do something with a Nutcracker, phone case and Abbot Lyon watch. I honestly don't know how she manages to keep up with such a hectic schedule whilst looking after a child, man child and dog, I take my hat off to her. So hardworking and inspirational.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

a.girl.has.no.name

‘She’s made it into “the scum” and still thinks the sun shines out of her bum!’

Also, this grey theme has got to stop, who the eff has grey gingerbread men?!! It just looks awful now.

• Haha

Choco88

VIP Member
‘Made the paper even though she’s only on 18k, how many times will she change the giveaway?!’

• Haha

heyduggeefan

would love for jack to start up an Instagram page as Hinch husband has NOW THAT I WOULD FOLLOW! :m:m:ROFLMAO:
see Stacey in the background flapping about her Instagram material.
'All that slacks is Jacks' IG page filled with empty Lucozade bottles flowing from under the bed, fake love notes and pictures of Stacey snarling at him 😂

• Haha

Chrissy2228

HOW MANY BLOODY WAX MELTS DOES ONE PERSON NEED?
The “I’ve been working with....”comments are really starting to piss me off! You don’t know the meaning of hard work you absolute twat!
and by the way.... your house is not open plan you moron- you’ve just taken a door off the hinges 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh myyyyy gooooodddddd it’s bluuuudy gooooorrgggeeous eeeeeekkkkk

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Longtimelerker

I've just looked at the pj's on the next website and the mens is cut different on the neck. So Jack will have a nice flattering scoop neckline 😂😂😂
If she didn't buy 2 glossy boxes on the black Friday should could of spent the £5 on the pj's.
Her logic for saving money is laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 13