All That Dreams Glitters #3 Don’t sit still or she’ll paint you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She painted two doormats. TWO.

I don't even know what to say.

There's no space to move in that playhouse with those drawers in there.

TWO DOORMATS!!! Why?!??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I honestly can’t cope with the amount of fabric conditioner this woman sprays around her house. She literally sprays anything that doesn’t move and 95% of what does. Even in the child’s room. She’s realises it’s carcinogenic right?!
I had to unfollow her. Her colour scheme gives me a migraine!

Reactions: 2
Just got a vision of avery tripping in the play house and smashing his head on the corner of those draws 🤕🤕

Do you know what the dinosaur handles actually looked nice fair play. I give her credit for getting stuck in with DIY, there's something badass about a woman with a tool box... but the painted mats... THE MATS!! It beggar's belief.

Reactions: 3
Do you know what the dinosaur handles actually looked nice fair play. I give her credit for getting stuck in with DIY, there's something badass about a woman with a tool box... but the painted mats... THE MATS!! It beggar's belief.
Yeah they did look nice... Before she spray painted them grey

I've just watched the full story and that chest of drawers does look like a nasty accident waiting to happen. They'd look nice in a bedroom. (Not his bedroom obviously since it looks like a grey concrete prison, but you know)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The grass is dying because it knows it’s going to be painted grey soon 🤣
Pmsl that is true 😂😂😂

Another thing that bugs me is the dining room table - it’s always perfectly set and doesn’t look like it’s ever used. Another thing for photo purposes! How can she not see that she’s actually crazy - painting door mats just so they match?! It was cute at first but it’s actually become obsessive and it’s unhealthy. Does anyone know if she had an actual job before Avery? I know she made tote bags but has she ever actually been out to work?!
Yeah she worked in a bakery 🙄

Maybe instead of spending so much time posting tit story’s she could be potty training that 3 yr old!!! Lazy duck!!!!

Oh no but can you all imagine when he does his first Piss on his potty! She will literally piss her pants,scare him to death and he will be in nappies till he’s 10

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just had a nosey on her profile. Jesus Christ, where is the colour in the house or garden ?! I honestly don’t get everyone’s obsession with having grey homes 🤢 and let’s be honest that isn’t a playhouse, it might as well be a showhome. We’ve got one for my little one and it’s an absolute tacky colour of plastic but it’s loved and played with, he can’t even move around in his one or play with his toys in it. He needs some colour in his life, seriously, not one part of his bedroom, his toys, etc has any colour, he must have an absolute ball when he goes to playgroup.

She's added a chimney to the playhouse...

At least she hasn't sprayed the dinosaurs on the sand tray.

Pmsl that is true 😂😂😂

Maybe instead of spending so much time posting tit story’s she could be potty training that 3 yr old!!! Lazy duck!!!!

Oh no but can you all imagine when he does his first Piss on his potty! She will literally piss her pants,scare him to death and he will be in nappies till he’s 10
If he has a speech delay or is non verb then potty training will be delayed. Speech is the one thing that will delay other areas of development.

Reactions: 3
My god it has a chimney on it now! What next??! This tit show is just utterly bizarre but i can’t not watch it

• Haha

If he has a speech delay or is non verb then potty training will be delayed. Speech is the one thing that will delay other areas of development.
I actually honest to god thought you were joking about the chimney 🤦🏼‍♀️

That chimney will just cause it to rot though
She’s drilled through the waterproof roof

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She hasn’t got any common sense - it’s all for show on Instagram.

Wonder how many times we’ll see Avery actually play in the playhouse?! Wonder if he has to take his shoes off first before he can go inside?!

Pmsl that is true 😂😂😂

Yup. Potty training a child that has speech delay is extremely difficult. I think people just presume when kids reach a certain age they should be potty trained?? All kids are different. You can have a 3 year old that won't use the toilet and a 2 year old that's been trained for months. Don't see what all the fuss is about, the child won't be 20 and still in nappies.

He can use his mat to wipe his feet on before he goes in 🙄
She hasn’t got any common sense - it’s all for show on Instagram.

Wonder how many times we’ll see Avery actually play in the playhouse?! Wonder if he has to take his shoes off first before he can go inside?!

This play house actually makes me so sad! My little ones have a playhouse and I did paint the outside of it, but they spend hours inside making mud pies and potions it’s an absolute state inside. She needs to allow Avery to be a child and make a mess and most importantly enjoy his childhood

I used to like her, but she's been a car crash waiting to happen these last few months. That poor boy is getting no stimulation, no help for his delayed talking and a camera shoved in his face at every opportunity! I actually haven't watched her stories for a while, and am shocked and saddened to see she's gone and painted mats - caring more about the aesthetics of the playhouse rather than Avery's enjoyment of it. it's very troubling and worrying, how everything has to be 'perfect' and she can't just leave things as they are.

She’s always been ott and slightly odd, I’ve followed her for years. When it was the dogs birthday she would put balloons and banners up, get a birthday cake, wrap presents and even moonpig her a card. I think she’s just gone worse the more followers she’s gotten, and sadly poor Avery is the one who’s suffering the most because of it 😔

• Haha
Why is her house such a mess and so dirty! It’s vile. Does she literally just clean once a week on a Thursday? She wouldn’t need to do that if she kept up to it every day! I can’t believe she shows unmade beds with piles of washing on them, toys thrown everywhere and the kitchen??! When she doesn’t even empty the plates into the bin and leaves them piled up for days. It’s not ‘real life’ it’s vile and lazy and she should be ashamed. Doesn’t take 2 mins to make a bed,
Open the blinds and sort a pile of washing not leave it all week.

Reactions: 6
Why is her house such a mess and so dirty! It’s vile. Does she literally just clean once a week on a Thursday? She wouldn’t need to do that if she kept up to it every day! I can’t believe she shows unmade beds with piles of washing on them, toys thrown everywhere and the kitchen??! When she doesn’t even empty the plates into the bin and leaves them piled up for days. It’s not ‘real life’ it’s vile and lazy and she should be ashamed. Doesn’t take 2 mins to make a bed,
Open the blinds and sort a pile of washing not leave it all week.

Was the pillow on the bed stained with sweat it looked vile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.