All That Dreams Glitters #3 Don’t sit still or she’ll paint you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's waited years to have the garden done, paid a fair amount on having it re turfed and then has plonked a shed and a play house on top of said new grass! And then door mats! That wood will be rotten by next summer what a waste?! Stuff like that should last year's and years. I think she is trying to copy a lady she follows who is Irish and she just did a playhouse up but was done with taste unlike Stacey.

Reactions: 5
Seriously....she needs to step back and take a look at what she’s doing.
Avery is 3 years old and obviously has a few problems. Why on earth isn’t she concentrating on her child instead of trying to have an insta perfect home?!
Painting a door mat......absolute ludicrous.
Spray painting her dinosaurs (the only thing with a bit of colour) ludicrous!!
It’s AVERY’s playhouse not Stacey’s playhouse!

Stacey - wake the duck up. Let your precious Avery be a child, let him have colour, let him make a mess, just let him be a normal 3 year old for god sakes! Locking him behind stair gates and his naps aren’t going to last forever you know, then what are you going to do!

Stop being so god damn selfish!

Reactions: 7
Why on earth would she paint a door mat?!?!? It’s not really a playhouse as there is nothing to play with 🤔

Reactions: 3
I think the dinosaur handles is such a cute idea. I thought she was going to leave them and put them on, but then I remembered they have to be painted.... Sigh... they would of looked so cute just left as they are. The doorbell in the playhouse is actually a good idea. My son is the same age and he's obsessed with door bells, I think at that age it's fun to them (annoying for us adults lol). She's putting too much stuff in there. How will be move around in there when his friends come over to play?? Maybe my son is different but I deffo couldn't leave a chest of drawers in there, he'd be on the top of them within an hour, jumping off lol..

Reactions: 5
What's sad is Avery is not going to remember most of this, these are years that are very presious

Reactions: 1
Why is she clearly doing this playhouse just for the sake of showing it off on Instagram. My child would take one look in there, realise there isn’t any room to play in there and wouldn’t use it. Why the carpet? Why the sofa? Why the drawers? It needs colour ! It needs a bloody work bench. It needs toys!!!!!! It’s so frustrating to watch her videos. Poor boy is clearly struggling in some aspects so just let him PLAY.

Reactions: 6
She seriously needs to get a job, even part time. Might bring her back into the real world and she can meet new people.

There’s obviously nothing wrong with doing a bit of DIY but she takes it way too far. Surely she has to be running out of things to make and paint by now?? My boyfriend would think I’m absolutely insane if he saw me painting a door mat lol! 🤪😳

Why on earth would she paint a door mat?!?!? It’s not really a playhouse as there is nothing to play with 🤔
Who even has time to paint a door mat 😂😂

So she's waited years to have the garden done, paid a fair amount on having it re turfed and then has plonked a shed and a play house on top of said new grass! And then door mats! That wood will be rotten by next summer what a waste?! Stuff like that should last year's and years. I think she is trying to copy a lady she follows who is Irish and she just did a playhouse up but was done with taste unlike Stacey.

I already told her that the house and she’s need to be on a base! She don’t take any notice,she was walking all over that grass as soon as it was layed,I’m actually surprised it’s still alive 😳

I watched it without sound and thought she had sped the video up, she nearly lost an eye!

And clumpy, stuck together is never a good look on anyone. Ever.
I thought the same 😂 why does she keep attacking the mascara pot 😂😂 it’s like she’s constantly on speed ffs xx and I’m sorry she’s dg rough under that make up 🤦🏼‍♀️

More make up videos .... the mascara application is literally making me bad 🤢🤢🤢 I cant cope with the jolty movements and the spiders legs eyelashes
Who is even asking for these videos 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

They're both nuts.

Also it would bee the dog peeing on its as female dog as something in there wee the send gress yellow ded
The grass is dying because she didn’t give the roots chance to grow before she walked her far ass all over it 😳🙄

Perhaps she will paint jack too, he’s like a doormat 🙄 wish he would grow some balls and ask her what the f*ck she’s doing!! He lets her do what the hell she wants.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just when I thought she couldn’t shock me anymore she has! Painting door mats what an earth goes on in her head.
That play House is not a play house! There is no place for him to play with all that junk in there. I don’t understand why she has a set of drawers in there! It’s so dangerous as if he pulls on them they could topple over on him!

Reactions: 2
The dinosaur handles are a lovely idea for a bedroom not a set of drawers he probably isn't allowed to touch in his playhouse which has no emphasise on play because well where can he play in it?
The fact she painted a frigging door mat with fence paint is beyond a joke to make everything match, its tacky, disgusting and a waste of time she could have spent painting on paper with Avery instead.
The fact that months before his birthday she uploaded a picture of the dinosaur themed gardening tools she said Averys Grandad had bought him for his birthday which included the welly pot (I bought the same set of stuff for my son, who by the way was given a huge patch of garden he could dig and play in) is such a shame to ruin a gift someone has bought just to make it fit your personal aesthetic. Where in the garden is he allowed to dig and use these tools?
Where in the whole house shows Jack or Averys personality? Everything is bland and her and it is such an awful environment to be in.
It is exactly why Avery is failing to thrive in the house because there is nothing to stimulate and intrigue him. Same for that poor poor dog.

Reactions: 10
Another thing that bugs me is the dining room table - it’s always perfectly set and doesn’t look like it’s ever used. Another thing for photo purposes! How can she not see that she’s actually crazy - painting door mats just so they match?! It was cute at first but it’s actually become obsessive and it’s unhealthy. Does anyone know if she had an actual job before Avery? I know she made tote bags but has she ever actually been out to work?!

Reactions: 3
Another thing that bugs me is the dining room table - it’s always perfectly set and doesn’t look like it’s ever used. Another thing for photo purposes! How can she not see that she’s actually crazy - painting door mats just so they match?! It was cute at first but it’s actually become obsessive and it’s unhealthy. Does anyone know if she had an actual job before Avery? I know she made tote bags but has she ever actually been out to work?!
I think she used to work in a bakery or sandwhich shop or something similar. Pretty sure that was only part time though even before Avery! Bet she couldn’t wait to get pregnant and give that up! She really needs a proper job, in the real world, might make her realise how insane she is. While she’s at home in her own bubble she just doesn’t see it. I’m baffled why jack doesn’t stand up to her or her family doesn’t say something?!

Reactions: 4
I think she used to work in a bakery or sandwhich shop or something similar. Pretty sure that was only part time though even before Avery! Bet she couldn’t wait to get pregnant and give that up! She really needs a proper job, in the real world, might make her realise how insane she is. While she’s at home in her own bubble she just doesn’t see it. I’m baffled why jack doesn’t stand up to her or her family doesn’t say something?!
I agree! Imagine if Avery didn’t go to nursery at all!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.