All That Dreams Glitters #3 Don’t sit still or she’ll paint you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she obviously films everything at the time, why doesn’t she just post it on the actual day?

Reactions: 1
She’s making a point! Well trying too! Badly she obviously reads here - buying the toys and playing with them are 2 different things
She 100% reads this thread. Posting pics of Avery playing in his playhouse the day after it was said on here that there’s no space for him to play with all that unnecessary furniture in there. Trying to make a point that he can play about in there freely with his silver spray painted dinosaurs. He was squished in one corner, not very freeing!!

Reactions: 2
I think she made a point as well about showing us his stair gate wasn’t locked when she was telling us how she was having a duvet day and spending all day playing with Avery and then proceeded to clean the bath leaving Avery to play by himself. 🙄🙄

I think she made a point as well about showing us his stair gate wasn’t locked when she was telling us how she was having a duvet day and spending all day playing with Avery and then proceeded to clean the bath leaving Avery to play by himself. 🙄🙄
I think all the stair gates should be removed by now, technically don't need them if he can walk and climb the stairs properly!

Reactions: 5
Check out @raisingarialily on Insta, carbon copy in the playhouse except it's in pink even down to the wood camera hanging by door!!! Is there no originality on insta anymore??

Reactions: 3
Check out @raisingarialily on Insta, carbon copy in the playhouse except it's in pink even down to the wood camera hanging by door!!! Is there no originality on insta anymore??
You mention Stacey copying @raisingarialily’s playhouse, but she is a fraud herself! She used to steal images from @lucyroseparty when she started her cake topper business. Also poached a lot of her customers as well. Her and Stacey have no originality, I imagine she copied the style of Aria’s playhouse from someone else!

Anyway back to Stacey... I’ve always noticed whenever she is critiqued on here she does a story trying to prove we are wrong.

You mention Stacey copying @raisingarialily’s playhouse, but she is a fraud herself! She used to steal images from @lucyroseparty when she started her cake topper business. Also poached a lot of her customers as well. Her and Stacey have no originality, I imagine she copied the style of Aria’s playhouse from someone else!

Anyway back to Stacey... I’ve always noticed whenever she is critiqued on here she does a story trying to prove we are wrong.
It's so annoying where has the genuine ideas and also the decency to share where or who gave them the inspiration, to busy trying to make themselves look "unique". I really loved insta but I feel it's so false these days with all these swipe up wannabes

That £1 headband with all those tacky "jewels" hot glued on WTF! And the way she kept saying how heavy it was as a testament to its quality.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So once again we are being treated to videos of down her toilet and more videos of inside the play
Stop it Stacey!
Stop treating us so good!👌

Hilarious about the playhouse 😂😂. Stacey doesn’t follow @raisingarialily on insta, unless she’s unfollowed her so perhaps Stacey isn’t the one who has copied for once? 🤔

What happened to hi lovely’s y she say hi Instagram and if she put any more hole in that playhouse it’s gunna leak 😂😂

She really doesn’t have a clue does she 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ Or plain ignorant. Does she honestly think putting #gifted on ONE story hidden under the message option is sufficient? At least 11 stories promoting that brand from a gifted item and #gifted written once!
Are there specific rules from ASA regarding swipe up links for products?

Hilarious about the playhouse 😂😂. Stacey doesn’t follow @raisingarialily on insta, unless she’s unfollowed her so perhaps Stacey isn’t the one who has copied for once? 🤔
She’s might have unfollowed her personal. Or only follows her business account. The playhouse is featured on her business account and I know Stacey receives cake toppers and other crap from her because she posts it and tags the business name. Either Stacey has copied her, or she has copied Stacey - apart from one being pink and the other blue/grey, they are pretty much the same. So sad, both unoriginal - they’re the perfect combo! 😂

Last edited:
Is that a doorbell on the playhouse?! I’ve seen it all now!!
To be fair, we still have up the stair gate on our stairs and my little one is 3 nearly, but more so for the fact that she doesn’t think before she runs and gets up through the night. But the stair gate on his bedroom door is unnecessary, the one on the top of the stairs is more than plenty, that’s just cruel locking him in his bedroom.

Yes just had a nosey at that other Insta and oh my god serious copying going on haha I think the pink one is actually fabulous 🤣🙈

Yes just had a nosey at that other Insta and oh my god serious copying going on haha I think the pink one is actually fabulous 🤣🙈
Yes I’ve just looked- every single detail is the same- the giant ‘A’ /the lights/ the wooden camera and hanging bag/ the flowers in the window box etc
Such a copycat!!! The only difference is the pink is perfect for a little girl- Avery is a little boy and needs little boy stuff- work benches, cars not a perfectly positioned spray painted dinosaur and a painted doormat that will tread paint everywhere and all over him if he ever should dare to tread on it 😂
Cheap, nasty imitation!

All those stories today advertising the headband and the hats/beach bag. Not one single “Ad” or “gifted” on any of the stories. That needs reporting.

Reactions: 3
All those stories today advertising the headband and the hats/beach bag. Not one single “Ad” or “gifted” on any of the stories. That needs reporting.
She hides them in the bottom right hand corner where you can’t see them.

She also doesn’t use the # properly on her posts. They are supposed to be at the beginning of the post, not at the end or buried amongst lots of #

She knows damn well what she should he doing, she tried to get away with it for as long as see can!

She hides them in the bottom right hand corner where you can’t see them.

She also doesn’t use the # properly on her posts. They are supposed to be at the beginning of the post, not at the end or buried amongst lots of #

She knows damn well what she should he doing, she tried to get away with it for as long as see can!
I've got screenshots of swipe ups that are completely blank of add or affiliate or gifted but not sure what the rule is regarding swipe ups

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.