All That Dreams Glitters #3 Don’t sit still or she’ll paint you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is her house such a mess and so dirty! It’s vile. Does she literally just clean once a week on a Thursday? She wouldn’t need to do that if she kept up to it every day! I can’t believe she shows unmade beds with piles of washing on them, toys thrown everywhere and the kitchen??! When she doesn’t even empty the plates into the bin and leaves them piled up for days. It’s not ‘real life’ it’s vile and lazy and she should be ashamed. Doesn’t take 2 mins to make a bed,
Open the blinds and sort a pile of washing not leave it all week.
That's part of the reason I think she has some form of depression/bipolar. Her whole life is manic and up and down from the way she cleans to the way she applies make up from frantic diy, lots of spending, buying crap but not buying things that are needed (she desperately needs new pans judging at what she cooks in!)

And she needs to start eating at the table with Avery and talk to him rather than at him.

Reactions: 6
Can’t belive jake went to is friends wedding on is own why not go as a family or them to go

And I new them drawers she put in the playhouse was out is bedroom 😂😂. Now she got the lamp on a fabric storage box 🤦🏻‍♀️ Fire Hazard or he could touch the moment but himself

OMG how frantic she she dusting god woman put the phone down you clean a lot faster and better

My god it has a chimney on it now! What next??! This tit show is just utterly bizarre but i can’t not watch it
I’m the same 😂 you just gotta see it to believe it haha

Can’t belive jake went to is friends wedding on is own why not go as a family or them to go

And I new them drawers she put in the playhouse was out is bedroom 😂😂. Now she got the lamp on a fabric storage box 🤦🏻‍♀️ Fire Hazard or he could touch the moment but himself

OMG how frantic she she dusting god woman put the phone down you clean a lot faster and better
Did you notice the blind in Averys room is the wrong way round 😂 she makes me feel ill watching how fast she does everything! I don’t believe she ever does a proper job on anything xx

That's part of the reason I think she has some form of depression/bipolar. Her whole life is manic and up and down from the way she cleans to the way she applies make up from frantic diy, lots of spending, buying crap but not buying things that are needed (she desperately needs new pans judging at what she cooks in!)

And she needs to start eating at the table with Avery and talk to him rather than at him.
Yes!!! Those pans are rank!!!!

She's added a chimney to the playhouse...

At least she hasn't sprayed the dinosaurs on the sand tray.

If he has a speech delay or is non verb then potty training will be delayed. Speech is the one thing that will delay other areas of development.
My son had speech delay but he was out of nappies at 2! She’s just lazy!

Yup. Potty training a child that has speech delay is extremely difficult. I think people just presume when kids reach a certain age they should be potty trained?? All kids are different. You can have a 3 year old that won't use the toilet and a 2 year old that's been trained for months. Don't see what all the fuss is about, the child won't be 20 and still in nappies.
[/QUOTE
My son had speech delay and at 8 yrs old he still has speech delay,he actual has early developmental delay but the boy was still out of nappies at the age of 2! I have 5 children all 4 have been out by 2 because I actually spend my time helping my children and my 10 week old will no doubt be he same,if you put in the effort you reep the rewards!

Last edited:
Literally feel so sick watching her stories from yesterday!!!!
So manic
So rushed
Honestly it was so jittery and wobbly filming I felt so sick watching!
Also how does her house get into such a state so quick if she tidies and cleans daily?
Like seriously her bedroom was jokes!

Reactions: 1
Yup. Potty training a child that has speech delay is extremely difficult. I think people just presume when kids reach a certain age they should be potty trained?? All kids are different. You can have a 3 year old that won't use the toilet and a 2 year old that's been trained for months. Don't see what all the fuss is about, the child won't be 20 and still in nappies.
Yes but wouldn't he be more comfortable in pull ups and not baby nappys?

Reactions: 2
Yes but wouldn't he be more comfortable in pull ups and not baby nappys?
Well.. pull ups are a bit pointless & expensive if the child is not actually using the toilet. Pampers now go up to size 7/8 (shops usually stop around 6). He probably just needs a bigger size to fit better and be more comfortable

Literally feel so sick watching her stories from yesterday!!!!
So manic
So rushed
Honestly it was so jittery and wobbly filming I felt so sick watching!
Also how does her house get into such a state so quick if she tidies and cleans daily?
Like seriously her bedroom was jokes!
From the way she worded her post, I get the impression she only cleans once a week and that's what she calls "deep clean Thursday".

Which makes you wonder what she does the rest of the week. I work pretty much full time with a child and husband works full time and our house never gets into that state.

I do wonder why she doesn't invest in a tripod, slow down and do her DIY with two hands though!

From the way she worded her post, I get the impression she only cleans once a week and that's what she calls "deep clean Thursday".

Which makes you wonder what she does the rest of the week. I work pretty much full time with a child and husband works full time and our house never gets into that state.

I do wonder why she doesn't invest in a tripod, slow down and do her DIY with two hands though!
How about no tripod no nothing and not film herself cleaning full stop!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well.. pull ups are a bit pointless & expensive if the child is not actually using the toilet. Pampers now go up to size 7/8 (shops usually stop around 6). He probably just needs a bigger size to fit better and be more comfortable
See I did not know that, it's been 11 years since my one was in nappys and they did only go up to a 6 back then if I remember! You are right I do think he needs the bigger size in that case.

Makes me laugh how she was painting doormats grey this week whilst her bedroom was in that state. She should spend less time painting everything grey and collecting things with stars on and more time cleaning her sheets. How can you relax at night in that cesspit?

Reactions: 3
It would take me longer than a few hours to clean all that tat....

Don't get me started on the DIY instead of getting proper trades person in, she does have half dash job of it herself... the electrics pushed me to the brink

You can literally buy grey doormats if you shop around. I have one from Ikea! As soon as that gets wet and they stand on it, they're going to get covered in paint

Which there is an Ikea in Coventry city centre.. where she lives..
Yeh but does it have a grey star on it 😂😂😂

She needs to be careful and have a look at the ASA guidelines. Hiding her #gifted not declaring it an AD or any previous gifted items in her stories.
She really doesn’t have a clue does she 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ Or plain ignorant. Does she honestly think putting #gifted on ONE story hidden under the message option is sufficient? At least 11 stories promoting that brand from a gifted item and #gifted written once!

I was just going to say that all the stories should be marked ad / gift. Sure she’s been gifted more than she’s bought but she’s still advertising isn’t she. Why doesn’t she get it? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also did you see the story today where her nails were spray painted silver? It’s clearly from the other day but shes just cleaned her hand and left it on her nails 🤣🤣🤣

Also thar playroom is a massive hazard - there’s no room for him to play!!

Saying you are going to take “educational toys” to play with and then going to clean the bathroom isn’t playing with your child! If you deep cleaned on Thursday why are you cleaning the bathroom? I don’t get it

Saying you are going to take “educational toys” to play with and then going to clean the bathroom isn’t playing with your child! If you deep cleaned on Thursday why are you cleaning the bathroom? I don’t get it
That got me too! Like go spend time with him, the bathroom can at least wait until later!

I was just going to say that all the stories should be marked ad / gift. Sure she’s been gifted more than she’s bought but she’s still advertising isn’t she. Why doesn’t she get it? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yes all stories should be marked as either Ad/Gifted/Affiliated. Hasn’t learned from the last time we reported her to ASA, we’ll just have to do it again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.