All That Dreams Glitters #3 Don’t sit still or she’ll paint you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does avery look so upset and pained in every photo? Today she's put up a picture of him on Jack's shoulder and he looks so upset.

Reactions: 2
She hides them in the bottom right hand corner where you can’t see them.

She also doesn’t use the # properly on her posts. They are supposed to be at the beginning of the post, not at the end or buried amongst lots of #

She knows damn well what she should he doing, she tried to get away with it for as long as see can!
She only puts ad or gifted on the first photo, not the 50 million that follow after. It should be mentioned on every photo but she doesn’t bother even though we reported her to ASA about this before and they contacted her about it.

She only puts ad or gifted on the first photo, not the 50 million that follow after. It should be mentioned on every photo but she doesn’t bother even though we reported her to ASA about this before and they contacted her about it.

I’ve reported her today.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if it's worth reporting her? She did three swipe ups, none of them were marked at all?
If she’s been told by the ASA before than surely she should know how to # things properly. She’s just sneaky.

She puts on such a false image for Instagram it’s unbelievable!

She also uploaded a picture of herself with the clip and didn’t put anything in the comments about it being gifted for a while. I managed to screenshot it before she eventually added it in. She is getting all the likes and then adding in #gifted when she feels like she has enough.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She also uploaded a picture of herself with the clip and didn’t put anything in the comments about it being gifted for a while. I managed to screenshot it before she eventually added it in. She is getting all the likes and then adding in #gifted when she feels like she has enough.
What a little snake she knows exactly what she’s doing I’m going to report her!

Still can’t believe that Avery naps. If my son napped then he wouldn’t be going to bed till gone 10pm...

Still can’t believe that Avery naps. If my son napped then he wouldn’t be going to bed till gone 10pm...

I know! I wonder if he actually wants to nap or if she forces him to nap. My little one is 3 and doesn’t nap at all, hasn’t for ages!

No #gifted on the clip either!

I really wanna message her and tell her but I don’t wanna get blocked and miss out 😂😂😂

I know! I wonder if he actually wants to nap or if she forces him to nap. My little one is 3 and doesn’t nap at all, hasn’t for ages!

No #gifted on the clip either!

I really wanna message her and tell her but I don’t wanna get blocked and miss out 😂😂😂
I’ve screenshot all those photos of the clip with no #gifted. It’s so wrong. She’s going against all ASA rules. I hope we get her account shut down 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she feel the needs to post stories of her interacting with Avery?!

If you’re doing it to prove a point Stacey, it’s not working.

We all know all you care about is having the perfect Insta worthy home (and playhouse) not about spending real quality time with your family who you repeatedly call ‘your world’

I’ll give you a piece of advice - put your phone down, stop trying to keep up with the Jones and be with your family - you can take this as #gifted from me to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she feel the needs to post stories of her interacting with Avery?!

If you’re doing it to prove a point Stacey, it’s not working.

We all know all you care about is having the perfect Insta worthy home (and playhouse) not about spending real quality time with your family who you repeatedly call ‘your world’

I’ll give you a piece of advice - put your phone down, stop trying to keep up with the Jones and be with your family - you can take this as #gifted from me to you.
I don’t get why she gets so excited when she reading or doing things she like o did you get him did you hear him Is that course she don’t spend time with Avery and she in shock what he can do it’s a bit ott less insta more Interaction With ur son

Why is she in the paddling pool with tights on?
I just don’t understand anything this woman posts? So so so bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor Avery just has 55 million things with his name on in blue and white and tacky spray painted dinosaurs! Give the kid some bloody colourful, noisy, messy toys for a change will you women!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.