Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But also she feels like moaning about children and telling parents its OK is her USP. She is annoying.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, she tries way too hard to portray “normal motherhood” but I actually think she’s really unrealistic. Surely not everyone dislikes their children and being a mum that much?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s all just so bloody boring. Most of the parent influences moan about their children all the time.

Make enough money out of them though.

Well, Alison doesn’t 🤣 She’s been trying to flog her dead horse of an account for years, bless her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s all just so bloody boring. Most of the parent influences moan about their children all the time.

Make enough money out of them though.

Well, Alison doesn’t 🤣 She’s been trying to flog her dead horse of an account for years, bless her.
I have said it before, I will say it again - Do you remember when Mr P started an account with dreams of being a Dadinfluencer and it died on its ass instantly because he was beyond dull/Alison couldn't fake the male voice properly?! I find Alison such a try hard, weird 'content creator'. Uncomfortable to watch in every way and a 2015 cliche. Trotting out the old sh*t about relatable parenting, garish clown clothes, 'Winging it' mantras..... just leave it, Alison.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She is so dull that this thread has been going since April 2019 and is now finally on page 49. I bet u could go to any page in this thread and it would relevant to one of her last 5 posts/ stories. 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have said it before, I will say it again - Do you remember when Mr P started an account with dreams of being a Dadinfluencer and it died on its ass instantly because he was beyond dull/Alison couldn't fake the male voice properly?! I find Alison such a try hard, weird 'content creator'. Uncomfortable to watch in every way and a 2015 cliche. Trotting out the old sh*t about relatable parenting, garish clown clothes, 'Winging it' mantras..... just leave it, Alison.
I can’t believe he stopped working too! Who did she think she was, trying to make him happen 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s going that thing again where she sits in front of a newpaper page lecturing on something. I just can’t listen. She’s basically monotone, just loudly droning on.

Give it up, Alison.

Reactions: 9
"I'm really pleased I decided to do this instead of sit at my desk and work for the entire day" she says to her viewers, the majority of whom are probably sat at their desk, working for the entire day. Tone deaf.

God bless this woman. she’s having a facial FOR US. (Remember when mother of daughters dropped in that she went on exotic holiday for free “for you, to review them, for you”? 😂😂😂 Poor old Alison just get a facial).

🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Do not fret. Alison is ok and feels that she made the right decision to take time away from her work to accept a free facial - which also appears to be an ad (so basically work anyways).
FML! Her skin is nearly as bad as Brummymummys!! 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5