Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Patrickthewonderdog

Chatty Member
Urgh. I’m bored of middle aged women in their underwear telling us they are ‘enough’ or whatever they’re bleating on about. Look, you’re a bit overweight - lose it if it makes you unhappy, or don’t - NO-ONE actually gives a shit, but what we don’t need to see is pictures of you in your pants with the express purpose of people saying ‘you look hot hun’ just to make you feel better that you’re carrying an extra stone or 2.
By your 40s you should really have got a grip on this - it’s not that bloody hard 😩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

exhausted_mother

Why is she complaining about the summer holidays? Her daughter is 10/11! And she has a stay at home husband, she “works”!!!! She must make some serious coin surely to be able to have a SAHP and drop £600 on air con & live in London. The fact a boring vanilla uninspired woman can make what appears to be a living with boring content is everything wrong with SM!

Reactions: 20

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: this utter stuck-up bitch hates her kids. She can’t stand having them home over the school holidays and now there’s another day off on Monday for poor Alison to contend with. She can’t even slope off to the gym or coffee shop to ‘work’ whilst they’re being looked after by Daddy this time! 🤣🤣🤣 She’ll have to skulk off upstairs and browse Vinted for some more middle class mum clothes because Boden and Joules don’t gift them to her anymore 🤣🤣🤣

She really does look like a witch with a weirdly massive face and pointy nose and chin!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Pinko

VIP Member
I don't get Alison. Her twins go to nursery a few days a week. Her eldest child is off to secondary school in September. Therefore the only difference to her normal working schedule is that her self sufficient daughter is at home.insyead of at school. I dont know how this is stressful for AP. Her husband is a stay at home husband. Her twins spend some of the days eqxh week at nursery. She is.obviouly making reels for engagement.
I know.we know all this buy I just had to get it off my chest as she is annoying me. She doesn't k ow how good she has it. 🙄

Thecaddy11

She has to spend the day with the kids on Monday so she's freaking out!

Unresolved trauma....give me fucking strength. We ALL went through lockdown. Drama queen.

• Heart

hattie20

VIP Member
Fuck off, Alison.

There is a massive difference between walking down the street in an outfit and posting yourself wearing it on social media on an account you monetise (badly, sorry your husband had to go back to work!), which relies on you getting engagement from comments and likes.

I look like a sack of shit today. I’m wearing old leggings with holes in them and my husbands old hoody. Yea, it would have been shit if someone had said I looked shit while I was getting the bins in (fair though 🤣), because I was minding my own business and not inviting comment.

You are putting yourself on instagram, trying on an outfit in a reel for people to comment on, good or bad.

If you really don’t understand the difference, no one can help you. Have a nice day ❤

• Heart

Gingerfattie

Chatty Member
She really needs to check her privilege. Trauma my arse. The patients I see could tell her about the trauma from their deprived and abusive childhoods. But no Alison is traumatised. Seriously she’s seeing the wrong therapist. She needs to practice some acceptance and gratitude for what she’s got and get a new job. She’s insufferable 😣

Reactions: 14

Kellyg

VIP Member
Now I would never begrudge a parent needing a night off. Hell I get stressed like any other honest mum would and I'm not about to make out I'm a perfect mum and be like omg she needs to be there for her kids etc...cus I feel everyone needs a break and anyone who says they love every minute of parenting and never gets stressed is clearly full of shit. BUT....wasn t her husband a stay at home dad and does most of the parenting? What does she needs a break from? She's always on weekends away with her ' school friends' etc. she has more breaks than my clapped out old ford has ever had!

• Heart

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
She fails to acknowledge that she has a stay at home husband, her daughter is almost in secondary school and her twins are in pre school so there are options to spread the funding across the year. What is she complaining about?! Hasn’t she had more than gifted experience this summer?
This is what knocks me sick about these wealthy middle class yummy mummy’s. They haven’t got a fucking clue. So out of touch with reality and how life really can be

• Heart

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
Lovely to hear Alison is throwing women and girls under the bus.

Funnily enough, saw this pic of Eddie Izzard on Twitter and genuinely thought it was her.

94C04FAE-2B1B-4201-8A42-6A54558F6357.jpeg

• Haha

hattie20

VIP Member
I really disagree with influencers “advertising” vaccines on behalf of the NHS.

People should be taking advice from medical professionals, not idiots like her, who only the day before, was slating that NHS text message.

It obviously touched a nerve with her. If she was happy and confident with her body, she would’ve just ignored.

And yes, Alison you are an influencer.

You take money to advertise things to influence other people to do it/buy it. Thats how it works. But you keep on protesting that you are not an influencer. It just shows you are a bit thick.

Reactions: 13
Stories just now about the ‘half term juggle’ - I don’t doubt it’s busy with 3 kids but she never ever ever acknowledges that her husband is a SAHD! She’s sticking with this ~mum life busy boss lady thing because she wants to be an instamum but how about acknowledging you don’t work in an office or have a boss or a commute AND you have someone else at home all the time! Argh!

• Heart

Kellyg

VIP Member
She's doing everything she can to stay afloat this week guys!! Should we send the poor hard done by middle class turnip a gift?? She loves gifted stuff! God she is just so annoying get over yourseld

• Haha
  • Heart

Clare

VIP Member
Yeah I’ll judge her for booking a skanky soulless Travelodge. Her kids are old enough for her to lose this “knackered mum” schtick. The little ones are probably in bed by 7.30 until the morning, so run a nice bath, put some clean sheets on the bed, light a candle and go to bed early IN YOUR OWN HOME!! Much nicer than in some corporate shithole Travelodge for £39!! Such a weird reel.

• Heart

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
I’m fine with her announcing her #ADs as an AD break to warn people. But I hate the “if you want to support a self-employed mum...” it’s so fake-humble. I do support self-employed mums, my hairdresser is one for example, but I don’t want to be sold something by someone pretending to be my friend. What’s in it for me? And don’t even get me started on the whole “By supporting this ad you’re enabling me to produce all my other amazing content for free.” It makes my blood boil! So conceited!

• Heart

Flipflopdrop

Just doing the maths £35,670 spent on childcare between the ages of 1 and 4. That's £5945 spent on childcare, per child per year. They're spending around £500 per month on childcare, that's over and above the free hours, so maybe an additional 2 days a week. So they've pretty much got those twins in full time childcare, or at least 4 days a week on those sums.

I can understand using the free hours, it's good for children's development and I can possibly see why you might book one day a week to get a break when they are very little, but near enough full time childcare when you have one parent at home full time 😱. I can't believe she has the cheek to moan about this cost as she doesn't need to pay it. Most people rely on childcare for work and quote often it wipes out nearly a whole income, she is so detached from the real world.

• Wow

Clare

VIP Member
IView attachment 1576956

Lockdown was awful, mostly because you couldn’t see friends or family. The park is open, nature is open! Maybe spend some time together?! I can’t with this self indulgent naval gazing.

No one had a good experience of lockdown! People lost family members, gave birth alone, got ill, were isolated from all the people they loved. Alison having to not go shopping or to somewhere (#gifted) is NOT the same.
JFC “unresolved trauma” 😳 which Insta psychobabble doctor did she read that from. What trauma was this, Alison. Did she lose a close member of her family to covid? Did she lose her job? Did her husband lose his job? Was life a little teeny bit difficult and inconvenient for her? Grow up you big boring Mary, life can be shit, very very shit, faux whinging online isn’t going to make it any better.

• Heart