Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reminds me of the shark off shark tale pointy face and shitloads of teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And now fuming that the 02 flout advertising rules. Think she needs to look at her other influencers before coming for the big guns!

Reactions: 3
A night away from the kids in a travelodge? Her poor kids - why is she such a tit parent? It’s really not that bleeping hard to look after your NT kids when you have lots of money and a supportive partner and a part time job. Seriously. She’s so awful, yet gets so angry when anyone dares question her - she’s the worst kind of ‘influencer’ (except she influences no-one… other than perhaps me to never get as fat and badly dressed as her)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s not like she has twin toddlers and is a single parent.

Are her kids really that hard work at the age of 5? When she has her husband at home too and they’re at school most of the time?

Also, who lights a candle in a hotel…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t actually even believe she stayed. I think she made this crap reel and then went home. Sad b*tch. I sometimes go away overnight to a premier inn because I love having a wee bit of quiet alone time as I find it hard to relax when I know there’s other things I could be getting on with. I would never, however, say that I was doing it to ‘escape’ from my kids. I think she is probably quite a horrible person.

Reactions: 5
Ffs thought I was rid of her and she shows up on my FYP.
Why did she bloody have kids? 🙄

Reactions: 8
Shes not happy with the feedback on her article. And also, I'm sure you're not allowed to light candles in hotel rooms due to smoke alarms ?

Reactions: 7
Shes not happy with the feedback on her article. And also, I'm sure you're not allowed to light candles in hotel rooms due to smoke alarms ?
I would think it would be common sense not to light one anyway, it doesn’t take long for the whole hotel room to go up in flames and put other people’s lives in danger.

Reactions: 9
She’s one of those instagrammers who has made hating their children and feeling hard done to a personality trait 🙄

I’ve still not got over that reel where she made out she was some sort of breathless executive with desperately important stuff to do other than the reality which is trying to flog party tents and moaning 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Times must be hard if she can only afford a travel lodge 😂. Couple of years ago she'd be off to the spa. I suppose only if it was #gifted though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6