Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alison Perry and Mr P. Still trying to be relevant. Remember when Mr P set up an account to become an influencer?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Stop the bus Alison has actually paid for a day out that wasn't #gifted. It's a Christmas miracle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Perry still trying to push fashion on us. Admits she isn't a fashion expert (no sh*t) but still labours with these awful try ons. There are SO many influencers of her size with actual style - why would anyone look to her? She is trying anything to connect. Literally anything.

Reactions: 6
Is it me or has she been missing this week? Or has she been on stories?
I think she's either on another #gifted trip she'll post when she's back or had to get a full time job because the insta life don't pay what it used to. I know she working for netmums but I feel that was temporary.

Reactions: 2
Is it me or has she been missing this week? Or has she been on stories?
Probably in a darkened room manifesting calm after having to get those the twins to school and put up party tents for her half arsed job on the side

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's not commented or liked any of her bestie's grid posts this week and she is normally among the first

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her new venture got a small business shout out on Parenting Hell on Tuesday

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
After listening to the shout out she got on the podcast it sounded like they were taking the mickey out of her. She only got a shout out as she asked for one

• Haha
Reactions: 8
After listening to the shout out she got on the podcast it sounded like they were taking the mickey out of her. She only got a shout out as she asked for one
Not listened yet but hasnt Rob mentioned how he and Lou have bought teepees anyway for sleepovers as if you use them more than once you've effectively paid for them Vs hiring a company

Reactions: 1
Does she ever post anything positive about her kids or being a parent?
I don’t understand why they spent years trying for another child when she clearly doesn’t enjoy being a mother.

I don’t think being a mum is for me, so I’m choosing not to have children and that’s fine. I feel like she’s had children because society says it’s normal…

Reactions: 9