Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw poor Alison someone having an opinion other than the arse kissing you crave 🙄

The thing with these bores is they have plenty of time to themselves, they are not regular parents in any shape or form , plus they always seem to be married or living with some doormat who does everything whilst they whine about being exhausted

I feel sorry for parents who genuinely never get a minute not these fakes

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Now I would never begrudge a parent needing a night off. Hell I get stressed like any other honest mum would and I'm not about to make out I'm a perfect mum and be like omg she needs to be there for her kids etc...cus I feel everyone needs a break and anyone who says they love every minute of parenting and never gets stressed is clearly full of tit. BUT....wasn t her husband a stay at home dad and does most of the parenting? What does she needs a break from? She's always on weekends away with her ' school friends' etc. she has more breaks than my clapped out old ford has ever had!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah I’ll judge her for booking a skanky soulless Travelodge. Her kids are old enough for her to lose this “knackered mum” schtick. The little ones are probably in bed by 7.30 until the morning, so run a nice bath, put some clean sheets on the bed, light a candle and go to bed early IN YOUR OWN HOME!! Much nicer than in some corporate shithole Travelodge for £39!! Such a weird reel.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It was clearly filmed by someone else. During the day. No way she actually stayed there. It’s a shithole. I live where she does!!!! Anything for (crap) content tho.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I bet she’s fuming that Katie Ellison was given a stay at a much nicer hotel as a part of an ad.

Reactions: 2
Christ, I'd hate to be her kids" teacher. 🙄
Who has time for this kind of thing?
Oh my god. I can’t stand this sort of thing. it’s like that one they all share from time to time where some mum with too much time on her hands changed the words in a book. from “I was brave and I didn’t cry“ to, “I was brave so I cried” and acted like they should be awarded the Nobel prize.

Just duck off! Why does eveything have to be such a bleeping drama? Because, I am telling you, these things go over kids heads. they don’t care. what they do care about is having the nutbag mum who marches into school making a scene about tit that doesn’t matter Or madly scrubs out words in a school book.

My kid brought home “Sids Nits”. poor sid. 😒 I might go in this morning and complain about it making kids with nits feel bad and talk to my child about consent around using the nitty gritty. Then I might write a long post about it on social media to show how caring and special I am.

Oh wait, I’m not a massive dick. We’ll just learn the sounds and get on with the day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m convinced she just says things to get attention and is still failing miserably at it.

• Heart
I’m convinced she just says things to get attention and is still failing miserably at it.
I don’t even think it’s that.

She just has no “content”. She’s not likeable, she’s not funny, shes got nothing to say.

When she saw that book, I bet her first thought was, “thank god! This will make a post!” And she jumped on the ridiculous bandwagon of finding anything to be outraged about.

What a sad life to lead.

• Heart
I'm calling bullshit on "the 13 year old" buying her a chocolate orange for international women's day. Why would she post a stock image when we get a photo of everything else from the same place on the couch? Even if she'd eaten it first she'd have taken a photo of the box.

Did she mention the 'bad' book on insta? I didn't see it on there. I Wonder if she uses Twitter to gauge initial reactions before deciding whether to go big and try to go viral on insta. Newsflash - you never will AP.

Reactions: 5
God moving heaven and earth to prevent mardy putting her opinion across 🙏

IMG_8132.jpeg

And Alison whilst you’ve got a minute love run a damp cloth over the stand it’s full of dust 👍

IMG_8133.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
It's what she gets for trying to use her podcast mic and film herself with her ring light instead of just using the phone like a normal person. Was all just for content!! But it didn't work out.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Covid or not- Alison Hayes staying in with her kids. Even though they have a garden and both parents would have been at home. And what she said to Joe Wicks- whether u love or hate him was quite rude when she was interviewing him.

Reactions: 4
Alison. The video of your weird and sad travelodge stay has been viewed so many times because it is TRAGIC … not because you’re popular. The delusion is strong with this one.

• Haha
  • Heart