Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow! I thought they might be talking at Kelly Kids and Commute but the dates don't work her girls would have been too yound then. I think it might be Brummy mummy!?

Reactions: 1
Oh wow! I thought they might be talking at Kelly Kids and Commute but the dates don't work her girls would have been too yound then. I think it might be Brummy mummy!?
AP has responded to a post to say it’s not Brummy Mummy. Maybe Louise Pentland??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have we heard from her over the break? No grid posts in a while and I genuinely can't remember if I've seen any stories from her as she's so riveting. Wouldn't be surprised if she returns with a review of a gifted family break.

Reactions: 5
Unless she is having a wellness break on her own in a travel lodge? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bound to pop up with a gifted break, or something speel about how tough the holidays are for 'working" parents.

She's hardly on insta now, she can't be making a living from it. Her husband has gone back to full-time work and she was freelancing for netmums.

Reactions: 7
I thought she would have popped up with a post on how tit the holidays are and how much she hates her kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
IMG_9161.jpeg

She's still around. I saw her comment on this post asking for opinions on people who reserve sun loungers. She got told to calm down, and replied to that comment too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here she is - the Bluey bandwagon… as predictable as ever Mrs P 🙈🥱🥱🥱

Why does she have to make a comment about a man shutting a women down? Have to bring that card into it when she has no other come back

I find her insistence that she's a 'Swiftie' pretty cringe. I'm sure there's plenty of grown adults that are fans which is obviously fine. But she only appears to be a 'fan' because her daughter is. Gives Emma Conway twinning vibes 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8