Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she’s fuming 😡 🤣 don’t think too deeply Alison the same drive to comment is what makes people leave comments saying how good an outfit looks. It’s called an opinion and you definitely invite them by posting to thousands of people.

If I had that outfit on and asked a friend for their opinion and they said the same comment I wouldn’t think they were being unkind I would think they were being honest. There is a difference between having a different opinion to you and sending horrible random messages.

Reactions: 8
“It’s so interesting that people speak their minds” in THE most passive aggressive tone. So thin skinned. Don’t like it, don’t upload it to the internet you massive twit.

Would someone walk up to you in the street and say it? You know what Alison, I’d hope I’d never make it onto the street in that outfit. I would hope someone in my house had the decency to tell me I look awful. That’s honesty and I respect it from people, especially those closest to me. She needs some self awareness, not everything suits everyone and that’s ok.

Reactions: 9
Honestly it’s got to be a pisstake and she’s having us all on… surely… no-one is that deluded (except I think she is 😬🤯 )

Reactions: 5
Honestly it’s got to be a pisstake and she’s having us all on… surely… no-one is that deluded (except I think she is 😬🤯 )
And all of her minions commenting that it looks great and they they're getting one! Surely they arent serious and it's more like the time where u look at someone's new baby and it resembles gollum so u over the top say how gorgeous it is....knowing full well that its the ugliest thing they've seen
---
Looks like a spacemans wife

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh god bless her 😂😂
I've got a very similar figure to her so her try ones are amusing to watch - she has no idea what suits her and how a slight bit of looseness is a GOOD thing. That outfit looked pretty bad and I thought the comment was quite tame really to what any troll would say, but as it's been said here, it's a public platform. I did think "oh no!" But would I type it? Probably not, don't care that much but if she's asking.. you get what peoples opinions are! She clearly thought she was tit hot 🔥 cos anyone who didn't, wouldn't want to share that reel, I know I wouldn't. The ego on these lot!

Reactions: 7
That “troll”’was doing her a massive favour. It’s the other hundred or so enablers who were quite happy to let her go out looking like a massive twit she should be unhappy with. Pure Emperor’s new clothes stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her whole take on someone commenting was ridiculous

“ would you go up to someone in the street and say their outfit didn’t suit them” probably not because random people in the street are not asking people if an outfit suits them

When you put yourself on social media and say what do you think you can’t complain when someone says what they think

Reactions: 11
I love that she is 'interested' in how people behave on social media. Erm, Alison - we are looking at you. These awful influencers want allll the positive comments and happy to take them but get annoyed about any negativity. Surely it is also interesting when strangers fawn all over you??

Reactions: 11
Her whole take on someone commenting was ridiculous

“ would you go up to someone in the street and say their outfit didn’t suit them” probably not because random people in the street are not asking people if an outfit suits them

When you put yourself on social media and say what do you think you can’t complain when someone says what they think
Exactly a stranger in the street isn't advertising what they're wearing....her whole thing on insta is about the style of clothes she wears ( which is completely bog standard and tacky) so u will get people giving their opinions u can't expect everyone to love it. What they said wasn't bad either could of said worse

Reactions: 4
Ah. She is rummaging around in the bottom of the content drawer, and has found some 'big pant' content. FFS Perry.

Oh god...like every influencer ( I say that mildly) she's also jumping on the bandwagon of buying PRE LOVED Xmas gifts at Xmas! Waiting for the post of....you Don't need to do this this Xmas for it to be special blah blah bleeping blah nauseating wanky bollucks.

Reactions: 4
Oh god...like every influencer ( I say that mildly) she's also jumping on the bandwagon of buying PRE LOVED Xmas gifts at Xmas! Waiting for the post of....you Don't need to do this this Xmas for it to be special blah blah bleeping blah nauseating wanky bollucks.
Yeha but she buys her self fully price pj's, fake as duck!

Reactions: 7
She's been gifted some Lindt bears and is urging people to buy them. But is she going to put her claws in her own pockets? I think not.
I loathe influencers but Alison really gets my goat because she is playing influencer and does it so badly.
---
Dripping in Scamp and Dude (the worst insta brand there is!)

Reactions: 8
Yep! Bangs on about people who can't sfford Xmas should buy second hand but happily takes a toy off fb totally free when she can afford to buy it new! Shouldn't she be leaving that for struggling families?? bleeping hypocrite!

• Angry
Wonder how much she charged for the sainsburys pjs she sold to a follower?

• Wow
Reactions: 1