Alisha LeMay alishalemayx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed! Can you imagine going on a day / night out with your friend and they sit with their headphones in the full time? Nahhh

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why she can’t just put her phone down when she’s out with friends 😂 seems like she’s just posting Instagram stories the whole time she’s out. Would annoy me if my friends were doing that

Reactions: 4
I used to quite like following this girl but had to unfollow after Tullum was irresponsibly rubbed in everyone’s face! I just checked on her profile due to pure boredom and she hasn’t changed. Daily trips to selfridges handbags every week drinks dinners daily. It is not good for young girls to see this and think this is normal it’s not! Also I have heard that her dad is rich and pays for her flat etc. So not good when she portrays this bad witch energy when really she just lives off daddy! Also the headphones! Wow wow so self indulged what is she trying to do with that ? I’m too good for you so don’t talk to me? HUN WHY ARE YOU OUT THEN? Embarrassing!

Reactions: 8
I used to quite like following this girl but had to unfollow after Tullum was irresponsibly rubbed in everyone’s face! I just checked on her profile due to pure boredom and she hasn’t changed. Daily trips to selfridges handbags every week drinks dinners daily. It is not good for young girls to see this and think this is normal it’s not! Also I have heard that her dad is rich and pays for her flat etc. So not good when she portrays this bad witch energy when really she just lives off daddy! Also the headphones! Wow wow so self indulged what is she trying to do with that ? I’m too good for you so don’t talk to me? HUN WHY ARE YOU OUT THEN? Embarrassing!
I wondered how she afforded her lifestyle. Also surely her bags and shoes are real leather, so how can she be vegan?

Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen this! I used to really like her but she is starting to grate on me. So self absorbed and she’s just not real and not relatable in any way

She defo clout chases too. Preaches about only surround herself with really people. Only if they have a blue tick though right? Saw her comment on Molly-Mae’s posts like an actual beg.

Reactions: 5
No I used to love her and now she just grates on me. Claims to be a “plant based human” or whatever’s in her bio, until she goes on a night out and is eating crab/lobster you name it 🤣🤣

Omg so glad I found this thread . Use to really like her but the constant look at my stomach and the turn around to her arse on everything grinds my gears. She also things she is super cute doing a school girl smile into the camera but talks like a dustbin !!! And the “hey babies” “hey gorgies” I can’t . I really enjoyed her content through the first lockdown as she was totally herself and genuine now she’s just a clout chaser. Decide who you are !!! You can’t be a complete Tom boy who makes a complete fool out of herself when drunk, talks like she’s just rolled of a market stall and then go all cute and innocent with fake class . She is very easily influenced by the people she’s with . I really like her friend FreyaKillin. She’s stayed true to her genuine self since day 1 ! Alisha just try’s to fit in and it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 9