Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

popcorn1111

Chatty Member
He’s kept very quiet and hasn’t even posted he is out there ! Also why does she keep using this emoji 🥀 isn’t that a dead rose
I noticed the 🥀 too… 😆 idiot! He’s kept quiet because he’s not serious about her. She’s just a hole to park his 🍆
We went through all this with wifey. Cycles innit

• Haha
Reactions: 12

popcorn1111

Chatty Member
Sorry 😂😂 I’m 😂😂😂 I’m laughing so much 😂😂😂 she said “haven’t MIST this”
😂😂😂😂 she’s such a fucking idiot 😂🤣😂🤣

Anyone else pick up on the “only back for one thing…" then that annoying pause and smile 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Karmas a bitch as they say can’t wait for her to get hers
She has already. Donna’s made it public that there was multiple girls while Alisha is posting stories of his hand captioned “my favourite” embarrassing herself as if she’s the only one

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
That last picture she has shared is the one with Jermain Defoes face in the reflection of her dashboard (music player) … what a twisted vindictive girl this Alisha is!

popcorn1111

Chatty Member
I still can’t get my head around why JD would even look twice at her, like yes he’s a rat and not great himself but even so, he could do miles better like some bimbo love island type?! Shooks the hell out of me 🤣
It’s never been about what we look like with JD. It’s all about who gives him the attention he wants and how easily we can be controlled. It was never going to work with Alexandra Burke because she was just as famous as him at the time and he has to have the biggest spotlight. That’s why the last/current few have been absolute nobodies and butters. And because they are nobodies they will worship his stardom, which he thrives off, the Narc tw@t.

• Heart

ni_woods

Yea. She gets paid to drive JD around whilst he’s on a ban & takes Chanel as rent for a place for him to sleep / park his dick.

basically she lives off men. Before JD was back on the scene it was bank of Dad & brothers. She doesn’t know what work is. So when she gives the whole “work hard and it’s pays off” talk, it’s BS. She likes to give “independent woman” vibes but she’s far from.
Yeah have you noticed she’s not mentioned anything about her business the over priced bath robe 😂

pinkle

The wife stays round the corner from me (Glasgow) nice girl. But she should’ve known what he was like 😂 no hate hear but I’ve always thought Alisha was a lesbian? She was a never boyfriendy kind of gal?
She was ALWAYS desperate for a footballer and money but I mean look at her - it wasn't going to be easy was it... 😂 she went on a date in the summer, I heard it through a friend who was friends with the man but they met on this 'elite' dating site, he was a footballer, apparently took one look at her and said 'cor you're a real catfish!' And left the date 😂 she was bragging on her stories that she was going on a date, posted the food and the restaurant and everything then the next day gave a whole spiel about how boys are just fuck boys. Can you imagine the embarrassment, I have no idea where she gets all this entitlement and confidence! She's just pure cringe.

Also she mentioned she didn't have her 'boyfriend' cos he's at work and her brother wasn't around today to help her 'shoot' 🙄 like I mentioned yesterday her brothers don't want a lot to do with her at the moment, one is more supportive than the other but he can't bite the hand that feeds him - so to speak....

• Haha

pinkle

Apparently she got paid £15k for the first story to the daily mail. She was bragging about it recently to her remaining mates....Dont know about the second story but it was definitely sold by her or her new management, you can tell by the difference between that and the sun story.

She's on speaking terms but no where near as close to her brothers and dad anymore or Pete, they dont agree with what she's done and think he's a rat. She's still using the bank of dad and brother... so has to remain on speaking terms.

I just wanted to add, ILOVE that he's still not claimed her as his girlfriend they've been together 6 months now, and she's still not even on his stories. Her insta stats are also hilarious, daddy's card will take a bashing soon no doubt.
3519938D-9E6F-4E0A-8D72-CE697E2B41B4.jpeg

• Wow

popcorn1111

Chatty Member
Her latest story “I normally have a guest but eh… he’s not here tonight 😏😁
Cow! Just straight up gloating about stealing a married man who cheats on everyone 😆😆😆 🤡

• Sick

smiler999

First of many valentines days with her love ahhahahahahahhaha

She's making an absolute tit of herself. Deluded idiot.
Seen that 😂 😂 what’s with her comment ‘I appreciate you’. Of course she does your wallet hence why she loves to be showered with gifts. What’s sad is that she has no self respect at all, Defoe has met his match as she will use and use him as much as he’s using her. Perfect match and great example of a healthy relationship lol not!!
---
defo, showing us her beautiful perfect glowing skin again
😂 she is dog rough. What she wore last night was awful on her it looked so unflattering and did nothing for her
---
He’s kept very quiet and hasn’t even posted he is out there ! Also why does she keep using this emoji 🥀 isn’t that a dead rose
he’s embarrassed he’s dating a guy in a wig 😂 hopes its shaved 🪒

Last edited:
  • Haha

ermokthen

Her latest story “I normally have a guest but eh… he’s not here tonight 😏😁
Cow! Just straight up gloating about stealing a married man who cheats on everyone 😆😆😆 🤡
She really is a vile girl! Imagine how embarrassed and ashamed her mum and dad must be! Wrecking a whole marriage and she’s not even slightly remorseful!………also! Her chin looks like it has cellulite and i just wanna 👏👏👏 the universe for that! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11