Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
She’s deffo trolling us at this point with her skin 😂😂😂 im sorry but who in their right mind wants to see her skincare regime, her skin is fucking rotten!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

acl9361

Chatty Member
Apparently she got paid £15k for the first story to the daily mail. She was bragging about it recently to her remaining mates....Dont know about the second story but it was definitely sold by her or her new management, you can tell by the difference between that and the sun story.

She's on speaking terms but no where near as close to her brothers and dad anymore or Pete, they dont agree with what she's done and think he's a rat. She's still using the bank of dad and brother... so has to remain on speaking terms.

I just wanted to add, ILOVE that he's still not claimed her as his girlfriend they've been together 6 months now, and she's still not even on his stories. Her insta stats are also hilarious, daddy's card will take a bashing soon no doubt.View attachment 1979978
☕☕☕☕☕

he’ll never claim her!! He would have by now! And the way she refers to him as her boyfriend at every given opportunity 😩😩😩 so embarrassing! Like she’s tryna convince herself

oh and I love how she has to wear flat sandals with every outfit in Dubai because he’s such a little man and she’d look like a complete heffer next to him 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 17

acl9361

Chatty Member
Does she have a job
Yea. She gets paid to drive JD around whilst he’s on a ban & takes Chanel as rent for a place for him to sleep / park his dick.

basically she lives off men. Before JD was back on the scene it was bank of Dad & brothers. She doesn’t know what work is. So when she gives the whole “work hard and it’s pays off” talk, it’s BS. She likes to give “independent woman” vibes but she’s far from.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

acl9361

Chatty Member
Lish hun I know you read this thread - go on & post a pic of you & your love for the gram, I dare ya ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 16

ni_woods

Why is she so happy it’s Friday like she works full time!!! All she does is shop and eat 😂 and that indirect about the question she’s been asked lots of time and the answer is “yes”!! She forget the “for now”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

acl9361

Chatty Member
Was thinking this too and last night she posted a picture of a meal with the Reddish’s saying something like the supper so I bet she’s going away with him or something
Nah imagine being away with your mistress for your first Xmas married to your wife 😩😩😩

• Haha
  • Wow

Pinky42

Alisha lemay needs a man that can pay.. for a dermatologist to keep those chin spots at bay.

Alisha lemay needs a man that can pay. Defoes has the doe but likes to keep her on the low.

• Haha

doubleohseven

Chatty Member
So funny how he hasn’t posted one pic, one story of even being in Dubai. He doesn’t want people to know he’s with her!!!

Reactions: 14

kjs2020

Alisha we know you’re reading this - I double dare you to post a picture of you and your boyfriend onto your grid😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
TBH Alisha screams side bitch to me! She’d never be a wife! She just comes across like an absolute gold digging slag to me