Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
This thread is starting to light up and I am here for it 😂😂😂

Someone post to the daily Mail! They’ll love the goss

Reactions: 14

smiler999

Desperate to be seen 🤣🤣 Doll do you actually think this makes you look good?? Real marriage or no you still a home wrecker and a wee girl was involved!
These pics confirm how rough she is, are we sure it ain’t a fella. 😂
She’s got what she wanted and I guess another free handbag, seen she booked another holiday on her story prob with his money and so he can play away.
You’re a fool. If he was proud to be with you he’d show you off hun, common sense come on. You’re one of his many secrets except you’ve just made it full public knowledge Alisha.

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Also not making assumptions but most hand car wash places are part of modern day slavery and have people working there on peanuts.

im not saying this particular one is but she needs to stop being so fucking rude. Not everyone can doss about and go shopping all day!

honestly I have no idea why she’s still so popular as an influencer. She’s the most out of touch of them all

• Heart

popcorn1111

Chatty Member
Is he just as bad? So they’re well matched then? Both thick as fuck and only care about meaningless shit and designer labels… Shallow to the core… eugh 🤮
The Narc is still trying to message me and at least 4 other girls I know of 😂🤣
He will never “declare” Alisha. While he’s still liking wifey’s posts (means he’s still messaging her too), Alisha will be lucky if she gets in his story.
[CUE ALISHA FORCING HER WAY INTO HIS STORIES] 😂🤣🤡

• Heart

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Desperate to be seen 🤣🤣 Doll do you actually think this makes you look good?? Real marriage or no you still a home wrecker and a wee girl was involved!
The fact she just had to get something out her car at that point says it all lol, could’ve waited till they had gone

• Heart

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
She’s just a vile cunt and honestly she should be ashamed of herself! Her posts to IWD yesterday were comical! You’re the exact opposite of a girls girl Alisha!

Also love you more than selfridges 🥴🤢 gross and tacky

Reactions: 13

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Her stories about buying the big issue. Where do I start? She’s complaining about giving the man £3 for it and the fact he makes £2000 a month doing it when she will happily spend his month’s wages on a bag with no thought. She literally just posted a story where it says they do this to work their way out of poverty ffs. She then said she’s not even gonna read it, reads the title which is about windrush then says she doesn’t give a fuck about that. She’s just come back from a holiday from Jamaica and is still going on about how much she loves the place and the locals (who are directly affected by it). The ignorance is insane.

popcorn1111

Chatty Member
They’re definitely moving house….. maybe she’s really the one to change him??? 👀👀👀
Nah! He's still messaging me! Just like he was still messaging me with Wifey and Dog Donna and Danielle and Nicol and Sally and [ADD NAMES THAT IVE MISSED]

• Haha

brightenmallows

Attachments

• Haha