Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kaaa2

VIP Member
In those stories she Apologises for her hormonal skin, mentions seeing all her friends and spending time with the girls, seen her 2 big brothers the best people ever, that she’s at the car wash lol and that the questions asked about her married man are all yes answers. lol she’s literally read everything here and mentioned it in 3 stories 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 11

kaaa2

VIP Member
It was defo set up. You can see Alisha knowing. Pretending to be the nice girlfriend waving him off to work. Then coming outside in the house coat that’s her own brand!!! Also said she was a personal shopper in Selfridges… lol she worked in river island

• Haha

ermokthen

Omg I used to really like her, and now after all I’ve read, and when I watch her stories she so vile! Her horrible smirks and ungreatful, entitled behaviour is honestly disgusting! The car wash storeis were awful! She’s so out of touch from the real world! Those poor people washing cars in this freezing weather and she’s moaning that they don’t smile! Karma will come for her one day and she’ll have the shock of her life! Awful person! Really awful!

• Heart

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Who does this girl think she is complaining about getting her car washed and the guys working there being miserable. Sorry Alisha not everyone can sponge of bank of dad and a footballer.
---

Saw that she’s vile
Was thinking this. Of course they “seem miserable” after hours of grafting in this cold, they’re gonna be knackered. All of that to earn in a month what Alisha would spend on a new bag with no second thought and being privileged enough to ignore the cost of living crisis. I’d be fuming if I had to clean the spoilt brat’s car too

Eastendgirl2020

Came straight here when I seen the wife’s story. :ROFLMAO: I’ve got to admit I like the wife. Regardless of her past or how she got with JD, she’s still got a point. I’ve never known a girl like Alisha to be so stupidly deluded and blind. All of this is eventually going to come back to bite her.

She is an arsehole.

Myself and my partner are not the slimmest people in the world and we go on holiday next month, and it’s already giving me a bit of anxiety knowing I’m not ‘bikini body ready’ and to see her react that way to the way someone looks has actually upset me. The thought of people looking at me and laughing or making faces honestly fills me with dread, she is a vile human. Seen her for exactly what she is, cunt.

• Heart
  • Sad

acl9361

Chatty Member
Admits she’s never had a boyfriend before yet she’s now screaming my boyfriend my boyfriend about a man who’s denied you? It’s getting kinda tragic now Lish

• Haha
Ewww, has anyone seen her stories from today where she said ‘I literally haven’t eaten this morning’…then done that horrible face and laugh, and said ‘ umm I have eaten something yeah actually’ :sick:

• Sick

Eastendgirl2020

JD must be embarrassed this has all come out? What do the people who know him reckon? Will he be angry?
also, he’s by no means innocent. I hope Donna has gone in hard on him too. Do we reckon he’s still in contact with Donna? Will she be getting money from him? I hope she is. Must be tough on Leesh to know her man is still providing for his ex. :sneaky:

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
At this point, the whole scandal is over and no1 cares that you’re just a massive, fat, ugly, home wrecking slag Alisha 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

smiler999

First official pic together and she looks utter trash 😂🤣
Jeeez she looks fcukin rough, nothin like that insta post and I thought she was all for posting unfiltered images , queen of photoshop 😂

oh dear Defoe what have you been doin. 😂
---
First official pic together and she looks utter trash 😂🤣
comments incoming, 😂 😂 the public reaction will be so funny.

• Haha

acl9361

Chatty Member
Someone on the JD thread posted yesterday that there’s trouble in paradise for Lishy & little man 👀👀👀 waiting for the update!!! Explains her radio silence on insta past couple days

• Haha

ni_woods

WOW is she serious “her first valentines in 5 years not single” she’s actually claiming him as her boyfriend he’s still a married man!!

• Haha