Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
My god how embarrasing for all involved. Does he convince each one they're special then rinse repeat... He must be hoaching and Alisha the contrast of pap shots and your filtered ones 🤣🤣🤣 there's now a vacancy... Fuck that for a life

• Haha
Reactions: 13

acl9361

Chatty Member
That last picture she has shared is the one with Jermain Defoes face in the reflection of her dashboard (music player) … what a twisted vindictive girl this Alisha is!
Think that was my screenshot I posted a couple minutes after she posted the story 😂😂😂😂 glad I could be of help Donna!

• Haha
  • Wow

smiler999

It’s out

Ex-England striker Defoe 'dating model after marriage collapses'

#
Lol Stunning looks dog rough lol first tip off by Alisha 😂 shame he’s on the prowl for Kirsty Alexander from the looks of it.

Lol Stunning looks dog rough lol first tip off by Alisha 😂 shame he’s on the prowl for Kirsty Alexander from the looks of it.

She’s been waiting for this
She knows exactly where to look for the pap, she can deny all she wants she tipped off. OMG she is honestly rough and 💯 manly! 😂

Attachments

• Haha

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Honestly though imagine behaving like her, flaunting a marriage you have broke up which included an innocent little girl! She is the lowest of the low!

Honestly this girl. You didn’t spend anything because you were on a fucking gifted trip you self entitled spoilt brat! Some people can even afford to put petrol in their car 😡 her stories boil my blood

popcorn1111

Chatty Member
This is not a dig whatsoever so please don’t take it as one! But what did you see in him?? And what was his family like with you?? Was it made obvious you were one of many (sorry) or did they put on a front? Genuinely intrigued!
Nah no offence taken! When I met him I had no idea of his past, I'm not really into sports. I wasnt even into him but he kept on at me for months on insta until i finally agreed to meet him. Most guys give up after a week of being ignored 😂
His family were really sweet! made me feel really at home with them, did the sunday dinner in everything. Got on really well with Sandra. Had honestly NO IDEA he was seeing other women at the time. He honestly ha a story or an excuse for everything.

elloelloello

VIP Member
Alisha is TAPPED!! She’s absolutely vile for doing that, and I’m glad Donna kept all the receipts.

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Is this the ‘boyfriend’ who is someone else’s husband 🤣🤣🤣

Even if not in the letter of the law he had a ‘wedding’ and wore and ring and called Donna his wife! He isn’t even acknowledging this one’s existence it’s hilarious 😂

• Haha

nix96

omggg good on Donna for hitting back w the receipts! We all know Alisha won’t respond, she’ll probs just be sly and smug about it again. JD hasn’t even claimed her and she seems to be happy w that💀

ni_woods

The “taking a break from socials this week see you in the new year” yeah taking a break with someone’s husband 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

kaaa2

VIP Member
The Chanel bag, Dior tote and LV case are just soooo tacky. no taste but want to be seen with expensive stuff 🤢

Reactions: 12