Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eastendgirl2020

Short time lurker on this thread. Didn’t know she existed until the JD story.
She comes across as very unlikeable. Not a girls girl, Out for herself, deluded, vain to say least :rolleyes:. She gives that “mean girl” vibe. Happy to stand corrected.
Lastly, absolutely no amount of skincare will sort out her acne. She needs a good dose of antibiotics. 3 months of Raccutane and your skin will be clear Alisha. Thank me later.

Reactions: 11

LoXLo

VIP Member
All her posts are SO cringe 🤦‍♀️ Does she genuinely believe this is a real relationship that will stand the test of time?! The delusion is astounding.
Getting with a married man who has a horrendous track record isn’t something to brag about. The whole thing is embarrassing.

ni_woods

“Date night again tonight” but you can’t even show who your date is 😂 bet we get another hand shot tonight

• Haha

kaaa2

VIP Member
Woooooow she is beyond vile. The ‘chatty’
Stories - bad. The card wow next level, so so so embarrassing im
So glad Donna has posted all this

smiler999

😂 😂

I just can’t 😆 is she for real
Work hard 😂 I don’t think she knows what work is jeeez she is a joke.

No she of put have a rich daddy bonus ex councillor and also just lay down easy for 💵 😂 and have no self respect as one of many women. That’s how she’s done it.

Think she can give advice when she actually does a proper days work.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

nix96

5C1A1B2B-6B94-4491-94BE-53E24AE24B9D.png
out of genuine curiosity has she ever mentioned being dyslexic??? if so fairs but if not she must be thick as shit,“guest” really???

• Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
She just the biggest ICK and everything I hate about influencers! Out of nearly every influencer she is probably the worst. She’s just an entitled brat who has no reality whatsoever! I’ve never understood brands that pick her to represent them, only thing I can think of is because she’s not THAT pretty, like she’s not model pretty like some of the other influencers, she’s not stick thin, she’s quite normal to look at so that probably appeals to them. Shame her attitude towards life is ugly af thou!
She’s just so fucking tone deaf and honestly I can’t stand her! She’s the reason I really hope this stupid influencer craze falls on its ass! Covid was the start, I think the latest issues with energy crisis and everything else will be another reason why people stop engaging

tagalogd

One of the girls just reminded us of this comedy gold clip AM posted start of November wearing spurs tracksuit (hint hint) obviously talking about her affair with JD (no shame 🤦🏽‍♀️)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
No body shaming here either but I hate that her chin is so hairy and she always seems to show us it in the sun so we see it more 😂 I don’t know why it bothers me so much! (I know we all have fluffy faces - well I don’t as I get mine dermaplaned)

• Haha