Alisha LeMay alishalemayx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wasn’t hers, was the guy that had that shop she used to work for… she was shagging him when he picked the dog up
I didn't actually know that! I knew the dog wasn't hers but didn't know about the bloke in the shop. Was that Mauk? Because that seemed to end really abruptly and I wondered why!

Reactions: 1
I didn't actually know that! I knew the dog wasn't hers but didn't know about the bloke in the shop. Was that Mauk? Because that seemed to end really abruptly and I wondered why!
Mauk!!! Yeah dog was his and his gf’s and Alisha was shock, having an affair with another man… she seems to just go after people who are already taken. And then to befriend the girlfriend, just sick

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Mauk!!! Yeah dog was his and his gf’s and Alisha was shock, having an affair with another man… she seems to just go after people who are already taken. And then to befriend the girlfriend, just sick
Shock 🙄
It's literally the only way she knows how to get a man, she's literally done that since school befriending the girlfriend, you might know who I'm talking about.....

All this 'my boyfriend' crap, girl we're in march now MARCH, that's at least 3 months that you've 'officially' been together even though it's actually more like 7 months AND HES STILL NOT CLAIMED YOU 😂😂😂😂 it's desperate, sad and frankly pathetic.

Reactions: 8
Wifey posting an indirect about Alisha’s cooking video do we think?
I’d say so 💯 Alisha not content with taking her man she’s now taking up cooking 🤣 (which Donna has been doing now on socials) What is it with these girls that not only go for a married/taken man, they also want to be like the ex and taunt them. Lauryn Goodman one of thee worst culprits at it!

Reactions: 7
No foundation?..... mmm yeah ok, must just be a filter then there's no way her skin looks like that naturally when she was a dog literally yesterday

Reactions: 7
Yes she’s actually filmed him in a few tik toks now. She’s getting brave 😂 he JD mustn’t be in tik tok so that’s how she’s getting away with it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The faces she pulls are hilarious 🤣 duck knows why she is so in love with herself! She is so vapid, dull as dishwater, the convo with JD must be so riveting 🙄 She’s just a full on fanny 🤣 type of girl I would avoid at all costs!

Reactions: 6
Back onto the make up robe😂😂😂😂 she must be reading this. She’s an absolute joke.

• Haha
This girl is actually delusional in all aspects of her life not just JD 😂 being inspired by woman that have actually had to work for things instead of sponging off bank of dad and a footballer. It’s called the real world “Lish”

Reactions: 8
Came straight here when I seen the wife’s story. :ROFLMAO: I’ve got to admit I like the wife. Regardless of her past or how she got with JD, she’s still got a point. I’ve never known a girl like Alisha to be so stupidly deluded and blind. All of this is eventually going to come back to bite her.

Reactions: 11
The way I RAN to this thread after seeing DT insta story😂😂😂😂😂😂 Donna bby pls @ her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.