Alisha LeMay #4 Your love story was staged, Defoes turned the Paige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally this, exactly what I was trying to get at. All while keeping my legs shut 🤣 I wanted to expose Alisha too which I achieved, was like a snow ball effect with the drama and them all in the press after that lol
I’m jealous. I could be making loads haha but the person I know that knows Alisha and her friend won’t get any gossip for me because they really don’t care

Reactions: 3
Where we guessing JD is taking Frumps? Perhaps Dubai, hope they cross paths with Lish at the airport 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She obvs hated our ‘business’ comment so upgraded to first on way home haha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She obvs hated our ‘business’ comment so upgraded to first on way home haha
Totally hated that we noticed she was only in business 🤣🤣🤣
With emirates you get to upgrade for cheaper in days before your flight so she’s clearly taken an offer.

Reactions: 5
👏🏼👏🏼 Well said Elizabeth Jayne!!
She’s right but I don’t feel sorry for the girls at this point. I’ve been with someone like him but had no idea until I was well into it. His past is public, you know exactly what you’re getting yourself into while bleeping over other girls and it’s all for money anyway

Reactions: 12
I told the woman where it came from love, she didn’t give a duck 🤣 she got like 3 different stories out of it. I screenshot a few stories from all 3 of them off my own back on top of that and they sent me a grand. Soz you lot missed a trick and for my “strange behaviour” x
Baggsy I’m doing the next one don’t be hogging the goss girl 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oooh paige of to dubai. With jermaine??!
Doubt it she’s flying Qatar Airways so that’s to Doha. She says 11 hours to go too and Dubai is a 7 hour flight (plus they’d fly direct surely 🤷🏼‍♀️) I reckon Maldives / Seychelles there both 4 hours from Doha.

Reactions: 4
This is comedy gold, Alisha was on a flight business class, showing her food etc and Paige is literally copying it all 😂😂😂😂😂 Definitely JD related as no way she could afford that herself

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.