Alisha LeMay #4 Your love story was staged, Defoes turned the Paige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How comes Paige still has the defoe comments on her pics? Surely he would ask her to remove them.,

Reactions: 2
Been lurking for a while, but I do believe from what we’ve seen that Alisha is either being kicked out in the near future and she knows it, or she’s at least planning her exit. Pre Dubai trip, it seems like she’s been doing a lot more content for brands/work, as opposed to the odd thing here and there when she was in her ‘it was always you’ era, or whatever that shite canvas she made said.

How this man even gets a girl’s number, let alone manages to cause this much chaos is beyond me

The only one I feel sorry for though is poor mars

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am not Alisha’s biggest fan but come on to fuk. But Paige in those kitten heels, fat feet and charity shop trousers 😂I cannot wait until Jerm shits all over her 😂😂 go to the paps miss new look 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Also Paige while your mum is running to the paps ask the sun to set up a just giving for that tobacco, dog stained filthy couch in youre house it’s barking haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like this article is straight from tattle
100% that has been taken from here 😂🤣😂 but they have got one thing wrong it’s not an Essex mansion just a duplex apartment 🤣
---
I bet Paige’s mam is furious 🤣😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.