Alisha LeMay #4 Your love story was staged, Defoes turned the Paige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paige has “Selfridges phobia” because she’s so out of place there, but cute to see she’s trying to make an effort to fit in to the “wag” lifestyle….
The San Carlo she posted is the one in Manchester not London. Maybe Alisha has him tonight on schedule

At this point he’s shagging them both and everyone involved knows about each other and nobody at this point cares cause they all getting what they want 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 13
At this point he’s shagging them both and everyone involved knows about each other and nobody at this point cares cause they all getting what they want 🤷🏼‍♀️
If everyone’s happy then it is what it is! It’s like the Nick cannon situation but without kids

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Totally agree! Don’t think JD banked on Paige (or her mum 🤣) being so open about everything though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly none of it shocks me anymore. I think at this point if you claim he’s a good guy and only got eyes for you after his track record then you need ya head checking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like she off to Dubai, says she can’t believe what’s happened in last 24 hours 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I reckon New York.. possibly vegas for F1. Does any “influencer” really get excited for Dubai these days?

There’s no chance I could cope with having a guy like JD and leaving him alone in another country 😂
I’d love a plot twist of his hand being shown in a photo in Dubai …
Paige will be posting she’s on a plane before know it

• Haha
She’s clearly away on her own as she’s only flown business class and not first 😱

• Haha
Was a little disappointed with the excitement build up…. Thought it was going to be a big job opportunity in NYC, nope just one influencer going to Dubai to see another 🙄

• Haha
Was a little disappointed with the excitement build up…. Thought it was going to be a big job opportunity in NYC, nope just one influencer going to Dubai to see another 🙄
I was looking forward to seeing Paige and her mam having a meltdown selling to the story 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.