Alisha LeMay #4 Your love story was staged, Defoes turned the Paige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This guy needs more than god. To be honest Alisha’s looking fab lately and she’s deffo on the whole “single show him what he’s missing” train. I’ve only been here since the Donna/Alisha crossover so here’s to another one, I’m tuning in for Alisha vs. Paige

Reactions: 12
To be fair I took it as putting up the Christmas tree since that is what the pic is
Oh yeah 🤣🤣🤣 I genuinely thought she was hinting after all the wedding posts loool I wouldn’t put it past her can’t lie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Question for those that have been with jerm the hoe.....how exactly will it have ended with Alisha? Will he have told her he wants to be with Paige and asked her to leave his house? Or will she have left of her own volition?

Reactions: 7
Question for those that have been with jerm the hoe.....how exactly will it have ended with Alisha? Will he have told her he wants to be with Paige and asked her to leave his house? Or will she have left of her own volition?
She will have left. JD never really finishes it with any of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I was wondering this too,will he still be denying Paige? Will he admit he had an affair?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No he will just leave it until it takes us walking away I can’t see Alisha walking away yet imo. He will then every now and then contact to see if he can get back onside with you. I know people say block but he is very good at then call by doing 141 so you answer and he gets to gage your reaction to him contacting you. I think this time he has lost a lot of he’s girls and he’s pickings are thin

Reactions: 3
I dunno why these girls are trying to get one up on each other by proving they’re still in his life (pics in his house, his car etc). It’s pathetic, any self respecting person wouldn’t want anything to do with a man who is entertaining others, yet these two are trying to prove to the world that he’s picked them

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow…. So she’s still in the house with him, with pap photos still coming out he’s with Paige?! Is it just an open relationship at this point that they’re all on board with?!!

Reactions: 9
Wow…. So she’s still in the house with him, with pap photos still coming out he’s with Paige?! Is it just an open relationship at this point that they’re all on board with?!!

I am so entertained though. Keep doormatting ladies, keep faux shading each other, where's my popcorn.

Reactions: 17
Well I have thoroughly enjoyed catching up on the carry on of De-hoe, the rat. Is he a secret Mormon or something? How can anyone enjoy having to entertain being with 2 or 3 women at a time?

Happy to be proved wrong but I can’t believe that Alisha’s self respect would be that low that she’d still be with him after this. Paige’s ma must have the paps on speed dial 😭

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.