Alisha LeMay #4 Your love story was staged, Defoes turned the Paige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone that he’s been with on here, does he ever actually acknowledge that he’s cheating/cheated on someone else with you? Or shown any remorse at all?

Reactions: 3
I wonder how Alisha’s moved all of her stuff out so quickly, I’m sure she was posting in the house after October 20th.
Paige has no shame living in a house a mere few weeks later, the neighbors must be having a field day!
The pictures Paige put on are he’s apartment in Chigwell so I think he’s had her holed up in there whilst Alisha is at the house
Anyone that he’s been with on here, does he ever actually acknowledge that he’s cheating/cheated on someone else with you? Or shown any remorse at all?
No remorse whatsoever

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I reckon Alisha is in a hotel this weekend and her stuff is being moved out for her. Pretty obvious it’s over between them seeing as she’s been out more these past 2 weeks than she has in a year!

Reactions: 21
Her previous Employer said “She is no longer our Responsibility/Problem” how bleeping embarrassing that it’s come to this. I cannot understand how anyone can take any words out of his mouth seriously, especially when it comes to Woman.

I think that Paige is in it for the money, and that she will in fact be the one to turn the blind eye for the WAG lifestyle and status not that he’s anything special these days but one thing he isn’t short of is money. Alisha has money in her own right and a very wealthy Father, who may I add she left a heartfelt message for on his Birthday last Sunday on her IG. (I thought there had been a fall out there over Defoe and Big Ste didn’t like Defoe or his lack of morals). Alisha posted a selfie the last couple of days in the House as I was surprised to see it.

If Alisha had any self worth, she would walk away and let Paige drag him down because as we can all see she is worse than all the others put together. I do believe she could be start of the end of Defoe.

Reactions: 13
I can’t see Sandra liking Paige at all, if she was really his soulmate she would have met his mam and sister way before now. He has no issue introducing a new girl when he is still living with a girlfriend. It’s been done plenty times in the past. Sandra really didn’t like Rachel because of her lack of morals and just being out for the money, Paige is exactly the same. She will not be welcomed into the family at all.

She believes him saying that she’s his soulmate but has been dating her since July/August but he was clearly still with Alisha during all this time. Is that really how you treat your soulmate and the woman you say is the next Mrs Defoe? 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Yeah I agree I think for now Paige is very much impressed and guided by the money and the “fame” where as much as Alisha loves the Chanel bags and gifts etc she’s become accustomed to them she’s not necessarily impressed by them
The thing is leesh is invited to influencer events etc because of who she was before him.. Paige ain’t gonna get a career out of it

Reactions: 9
I can’t see Sandra liking Paige at all, if she was really his soulmate she would have met his mam and sister way before now. He has no issue introducing a new girl when he is still living with a girlfriend. It’s been done plenty times in the past. Sandra really didn’t like Rachel because of her lack of morals and just being out for the money, Paige is exactly the same. She will not be welcomed into the family at all.

She believes him saying that she’s his soulmate but has been dating her since July/August but he was clearly still with Alisha during all this time. Is that really how you treat your soulmate and the woman you say is the next Mrs Defoe? 😂😂
How do we know she hasn’t met his family? Has it been said in the articles? I remember when everyone on here was saying his family would hate Alisha but looked like they welcomed her in with open arms! Sunday dinners, holidays, going out with the sis, always at her shop… let’s face it the whole family are just as fucked up as Defoe and lack any kind of morals themselves so they really can’t be judging nobody lol

Reactions: 12
How do we know she hasn’t met his family? Has it been said in the articles? I remember when everyone on here was saying his family would hate Alisha but looked like they welcomed her in with open arms! Sunday dinners, holidays, going out with the sis, always at her shop… let’s face it the whole family are just as fucked up as Defoe and lack any kind of morals themselves so they really can’t be judging nobody lol
Alisha has known his family for years and always got on well with them so whoever posted that they wouldn’t like her were wrong. His sister has followed her for as long as I’ve known him. Sure she only followed Donna for a couple months then she was quickly unfollowed well before the wedding.
Maybe she has but the way Paige posts on socials and the digs she been having at Alisha there would have been subtle pics on there for sure.

Reactions: 1
Her previous Employer said “She is no longer our Responsibility/Problem” how bleeping embarrassing that it’s come to this. I cannot understand how anyone can take any words out of his mouth seriously, especially when it comes to Woman.

I think that Paige is in it for the money, and that she will in fact be the one to turn the blind eye for the WAG lifestyle and status not that he’s anything special these days but one thing he isn’t short of is money. Alisha has money in her own right and a very wealthy Father, who may I add she left a heartfelt message for on his Birthday last Sunday on her IG. (I thought there had been a fall out there over Defoe and Big Ste didn’t like Defoe or his lack of morals). Alisha posted a selfie the last couple of days in the House as I was surprised to see it.

If Alisha had any self worth, she would walk away and let Paige drag him down because as we can all see she is worse than all the others put together. I do believe she could be start of the end of Defoe.
I also think Paige is in it for the money. Who would quit their job and move to London for a guy and be in their flat or hotels while he’s still living with another person? Like you said Alisha has her own money, she is already an influencer. I can’t see paige becoming an influencer. She dresses so badly and has nothing about her at all. She’ll probs end up doing only fans

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a tit show he is and he will continue to get away with it
see I don’t. I think Paige will expose everything and she has nothing to lose as lost it all for a fake relationship. How many articles have come out with him and Paige papped 😂 I smell tip off galore by Paige and her clan 😂 so obvious is he that thick
I do think his options are definitely running low as he is not looking great, this pic makes me cringe both look haggard and rough and dirty 😆
Why has Alisha liked his latest post that he’s tagged in. She’s still there 😂 and he liked the 5 o’clock somewhere post. All being played 😂 who needs Eastenders

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
see I don’t. I think Paige will expose everything and she has nothing to lose as lost it all for a fake relationship. How many articles have come out with him and Paige papped 😂 I smell tip off galore by Paige and her clan 😂 so obvious is he that thick
I do think his options are definitely running low as he is not looking great, this pic makes me cringe both look haggard and rough and dirty 😆
Why has Alisha liked his latest post that he’s tagged in. She’s still there 😂 and he liked the 5 o’clock somewhere post. All being played 😂 who needs Eastenders
JD and Alisha are 100% still together. Paige and her mother obviously leaked the moving in story to the press to create issues between him and Alisha. There is no clues what so ever on socials that Paige is living with him and she’s not been papped outside the house so how on earth would the papers come to that conclusion without them being told about the story.

Reactions: 8
JD and Alisha are 100% still together. Paige and her mother obviously leaked the moving in story to the press to create issues between him and Alisha. There is no clues what so ever on socials that Paige is living with him and she’s not been papped outside the house so how on earth would the papers come to that conclusion without them being told about the story.
The press also lurk on tattle, so will take a lot of info from these threads. People on tattle also have been known to sell stories to the press on info that’s come up in threads. That def happened a couple of years ago on a footballers thread where someone was selling/leaking info from tattle to the scum.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Paige was 100% in hes apartment in Chigwell the same apartment Donna found the card from Leesh and Donna has picture outside on her gram, I think he has her holed up there whilst getting Leesh on side as he knows Paige is out for the paps and he will not like that all.
The press also lurk on tattle, so will take a lot of info from these threads. People on tattle also have been known to sell stories to the press on info that’s come up in threads. That def happened a couple of years ago on a footballers thread where someone was selling/leaking info from tattle to the scum.
Tattlers selling stories 🙈🙈 ffs

Reactions: 3
I’m parking my arse right here,.

If he upsets Paige or starts with the seeing other girls which he probably never stopped anyway..Paige is going to lose her mind and imagine the fallout there, I am here for it. What a silly, silly, immature person she is, it’s been proven time and time again, he can’t keep it in his trousers but you have left your Fiancé, been sacked from a good job, all for a Cartier Watch and OOD Dior Bag. How stupid can a person be.

If I was Paige, I would be keeping an eye on here, you will find his infidelity’s right here. This is the life you’ve chose, you can’t say you haven’t been warned. Thankfully no Children are involved in this tit show. 🙄

Reactions: 25
He’s worse than the girls with his sly pics. Alisha’s slippers on the bottom of the stairs??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s worse than the girls with his sly pics. Alisha’s slippers on the bottom of the stairs??
I feel like that pic in the mirror is him claiming his house back! 😂 maybe Alisha really has gone?! I hope Alisha is threatening to sell stories on him! And Germ is posting ‘god is with me!’ Quotes! Hoping that will save him! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.