Alisha LeMay #4 Your love story was staged, Defoes turned the Paige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s definitely a sex addict and needs to be assessed. Alisha is dumb as rocks with 0 self respect. Especially if she stays in that house tormenting herself and wasting her years. Not one ounce of my being would be able to look at him with any respect🤢

Reactions: 9
Thinking back how Alisha basically didn’t acknowledge the relationship but would give loads of little hints here and there. I remember her saying things like “house wife duties”; she made a painting for the house that said something like “it was always you”, then finally she puts him on her grid at the Bali wedding and as soon as she done that it all came crashing down. Makes me wonder if she knew about Paige when she was in Bali and this was the reason she posted him, for Paige then to come out fighting and send her mum to the Sun Newspaper 🥴
We definitely need a Wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does jermain read here?? If so I'd love a Range Rover DM hun
🤣😂🤣😂 slide in hes dms your defo get 🤣😂🤣😂

I think Paige is going to really torment Alisha 🤯 about it and then ice cream Kirsty is now starting with the slyness 🍿🍿
---
Thinking back how Alisha basically didn’t acknowledge the relationship but would give loads of little hints here and there. I remember her saying things like “house wife duties”; she made a painting for the house that said something like “it was always you”, then finally she puts him on her grid at the Bali wedding and as soon as she done that it all came crashing down. Makes me wonder if she knew about Paige when she was in Bali and this was the reason she posted him, for Paige then to come out fighting and send her mum to the Sun Newspaper 🥴
🤣🤣🤣 her mum 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know one of Alisha’s friends that’s recently dumped her bf for cheating. Shame she can’t find the same self respect

Reactions: 12
Would seriously respect her more if she just came out and said I got what I deserved. It’s over. I’m moving on.
it’s wild to think she seriously thought this was a forever kinda thing! It wasn’t even a 1 year kinda thing ! Anyone else going near him now have no excuse. Alisha was an idiot and Paige is an even bigger idiot. They say Love is blind. Get yourself to Specsavers Paige hun before you regret it.

Reactions: 13
Early 40s, two kids, married, size 16 but not bad to look at .. I'll settle for some nice earrings please😬😬🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Omfg that daily mail article, i go away for 2 days and come back to that...... She looks so different without all the filters 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree we need a wiki… there is so many woman and things he’s done that need noted… does anyone know how to make one… I will do it if someone explains how to to a technophobe…LOL

Reactions: 4
Something that has bothered me in the timeline off all this more recent drama, is why did Jem only start following Paige after the story broke in the paper? When they had clearly been seeing each other way before.

Reactions: 12
Paige seems desperate for an online presence like Alisha’s. Alisha had a following beforehand, I don’t think anyone has got famous from just dating him

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.