Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jmx

Chatty Member
Why does Paige post like she’s an influencer with loads of followers interested in her day?! You’re just a regular, everyday girl babe, stop trying so hard to be relevant it’s cringe
---
The outfit is giving 2010
Omg. The shoes and bag 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What in the Tammy Girl is this outfit…LOL
No amount of money will ever give these girls class…Donna was the tackiest out of all of them… the biggest D&G Logos she could find… but the clothes we’re chav central…LOL…one of those ppl that came into money so wanted to brag with the biggest show of labels they could find…but made them look classless…
Always think Donna looks like mutton dressed as lamb or an old lap dancer that’s come good 😂

• Haha
Could she be up her arse anymore! If u are a dog person u take interest in other peoples dogs, she’s a grade A Cunt!
She’s the perfect example of someone who is being validated for zero talent. She really believes she is gods gift and for what? Influencers are shallow and pathetic. It’s all happy little pictures and stories but a sad life. Anyone influenced by a woman needs a head check. She sold her soul and moral compass for luxury items so she is no more than a prozzie.

• Heart

acl9361

Chatty Member
think we could say this has been 💯confirmed by josh Kelly 😂

Defoe he has been with Paige all weekend and most likely still, I think the set up must be Alisha week days and Paige weekends 😂 he’s met his match with both of these they don’t care 😂
The detective work on this thread is GAWWWWJUS 🫶🏼
---
29?!? I thought she was older :oops:
She looks it! He really does like a plain Jane don’t he lol

• Haha
  • Heart

Eastendgirl2020

I don’t think she will address anything. Instagram is her job and businesses won’t use her if she’s seen to be airing her dirty laundry. it’s all about “image” and announcing that the man you had an affair with has left you for another woman not even a year after you took him from another woman…is just not a good image for anyone.
safe to say, it will be forever silence like it never happened with the odd sly dig, finger to the camera, and the show must go on!

As for him, how he is still getting jobs when his image is in the gutter is beyond me. That guy is the lowest of the low. The amount of girls he has played, hurt, and sure, some might have had it coming to them. But no one is hurting him, he’s just carrying on this behaviour like it’s normal. Suggesting he has some kind of “addiction” almost makes an excuse for him like it’s not really his fault. It’s all on him. He is very aware of what he is doing and he is an utter scumbag. :sick:

Poppytells412

Has JD borrowed Paige’s glasses for his new insta story? 🤣 First time I’ve saw him wear glasses and Paige isn’t wearing hers in her most recent post 😂😂
---
What a shock that this was ignored 🫢
Yes it was ignored but it’s nothing to do with protecting him but protecting myself. My name has never been linked to him, I didn’t post anything on social media like some girls, so I’m not going to out myself now after all this time.

I haven’t spoken with him in months until he last asked to Meet up when he was in my area, but now he deletes the WhatsApp messages whereas before he never used to. So unless he messages again I can’t show you anything unfortunately.

I don’t think we need to prove how much of a pig the guy is he’s doing a pretty good job himself don’t you think???

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

paintbynumbers

Wow…. So she’s still in the house with him, with pap photos still coming out he’s with Paige?! Is it just an open relationship at this point that they’re all on board with?!!

I am so entertained though. Keep doormatting ladies, keep faux shading each other, where's my popcorn.

Eastendgirl2020

Thinking back how Alisha basically didn’t acknowledge the relationship but would give loads of little hints here and there. I remember her saying things like “house wife duties”; she made a painting for the house that said something like “it was always you”, then finally she puts him on her grid at the Bali wedding and as soon as she done that it all came crashing down. Makes me wonder if she knew about Paige when she was in Bali and this was the reason she posted him, for Paige then to come out fighting and send her mum to the Sun Newspaper 🥴
We definitely need a Wiki.

• Haha

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
These grown women indirecting each other through their stories. Is it not embarrassing enough you are letting this weasel take it turns hanging out the back of you both 🫤

• Haha

Poppytells412

So Paige and Beth both giving up bfs and jobs for him 🙈
---

He’s told all of us he wants us to be Mrs D 🙄 he’ll be telling her how beautiful their kids will be too
He’s so besotted by her and sure she’s the next Mrs Defoe hes started creeping on my insta again. Actively searching for me since we don’t follow each other. Yeah he sounds very settled to me 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
Ahhhh mate I’m sorry you have been embarrassed again by your boyfriend and I fully understand your frustrations at the situation you find yourself in yet again on this Sunday morning 😘🫶🏻
---

I am sorry if I keep hitting a nerve with you but maybe your frustration is better placed at Jem rather than me mate 😘😘🫠
Your the laughing stock too mate if only you cud see it 🤣
I do kinda agree, hereforthetea and popcorn are two of the main contributors to this feed and his ex flings, you’re invested wayyyy too much still in his life and kinda comes across like you may be jealous - I may be wrong!

• Heart
  • Haha

Eastendgirl2020

I think he gets a thrill out of going after women in relationships/ marriages. He’s done it with Sally, Rachel, Paige, Beth, Danielle. He doesn’t like it when you find someone after him either, he bombarded me after he found out I was with someone after him
This guy needs to be taken down a peg or 2 IMO. Who does he think he is :sick:
I think it’s been mentioned before but I do think he tends to prey on women who are a little more vulnerable. The kind who might not necessarily believe they deserve someone like him and this is why they hang on and they accept the behaviour. (Obviously the gifts have something to do with it too) but i do believe the people on here who say he lovebombs them etc. He really deserves a taste of his own medicine tbh. Horrid wee man.

• Heart