Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
Sorry I can’t be in a relationship just now, I’m struggling keeping up with Jerm and his antics.
-me breaking up with my boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

herefortheteab23

Chatty Member
Since going with Donna who was most definitely wanting to be in the public eye he is definitely picking ones that are chasing the clout and wanna be seen they seem to be getting worse imo. He did go very quiet when things ended with Burke then a couple of blips with Rachel and Sally. 😂😂
I don't get how he still somehow seems to have this reputation as a kind god fearing man 😂😂😂😂😂 I thought he was a toad in 2011/2012 around the Alexandra Burke debacle thennnn he seemed to drop out of the limelight for a while, not much mention of his cheating ways and had Bradley to rehabilitate his image so I thought he'd grown up....not that she didn't deserve it but after what happened with Donna, being married for a few months then going public with leech to not even a year later be with someone else entirely 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don't know how anyone can take him seriously as a football professional 😂😂😂😂
---
That make up is giving drag queen imo
---

The break up diet is most definitely working
Maybe she went where Donna went that time 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
I think it’s because she actually seems happier and is looking great
She actually doesn’t thou! She’s lost weight.. either by Ozempic to make us feel sorry for her or by stress which isn’t good btw! She’s still got the same spotty pig face she’s always had! Her hair is dry as fuck. Her personality is still shit. Just cause she’s lost weight does not make her look great 😂

• Haha

Poppytells412

They do when I’ll I’ve called is the truth but maybe that’s because it’s from Alisha and her mates
There would be nothing to discuss on the threads if some of us hadn’t been involved with him in the past. We know how he work, what he says and what’s coming next. Proven true time and time again with what’s happening now with Paige and Alisha

• Heart

Theteawithz

Could she be up her arse anymore! If u are a dog person u take interest in other peoples dogs, she’s a grade A Cunt!

• Heart

passmethetea101

Alisha's posted roses - are they from Jermaine? The thing is I really don't understand why Alisha and Paige feel the need to prove that they're both still in his life with him buying them gifts, flowers, breakfast etc. He can buy you anything you want and spend time with you but at the end of the day he's entertaining you BOTH. He's a cheat and you're both side chicks if you're sharing your boyfriend. Honestly, its so crazy. I can't even image trying to show off my boyf giving me attention knowing that he's got someone else

Reactions: 19

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
For the girls on here who have been with him, I agree thanks for the ☕ , but you are the key contributors and I’d think about that, perhaps try and move on, kinda comes across like you’re still obsessed 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
So, basically some strangers are trying to be friendly to her about her dog and she’s just a complete dick. Wow. The true colours always show with this girl. She just gives off mean girl vibes all the time. Do yourself a favour Alisha. You are not even a dog mum. You are a part time dog mum. 🤦‍♀️
I honestly think she the worst out of the lot of them personality wise! She comes across so self absorbed, smug and down right rude. If she’s not boasting she’s taking the piss out of people on her insta (like when she pictures random people or their cars to be wide about them) She really thinks she’s a cut above everyone because her community dick ‘boyfriend’ has bought her some designer gear. 🤦‍♀️

ETA - I’ve just seen the comment on here about her taking the piss out of that poor man on the balcony 😲 she is a horrible person!

Herefort

I honestly think Alisha looks happy today and is looking well. Maybe she’s realised it was more stressful to be with him and worried all the time. She’s posted a few cryptic quotes giving the impression its over

#giftedad

I am not Alisha’s biggest fan but come on to fuk. But Paige in those kitten heels, fat feet and charity shop trousers 😂I cannot wait until Jerm shits all over her 😂😂 go to the paps miss new look 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

Smca53

VIP Member
If the girls on here claim they don’t speak to him anymore / get with him? Then expose him for the rat bag he is..? Share what he sends you to try and win you over?! Like we don’t need names etc but I think we’d all be interested to see how he actually is on these messages/DMs?
---
Like if he’s as awful as you all make out? Why protect him? Expose him for the awful cunt you all claim him to be?! No point protecting him at this point unless you all secretly wanna get back with him lol
What a shock that this was ignored 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 18

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
It’s honestly the pure smugness of her totally unlikeable in every way I hope someone wipes that smugness of her face Go on Paige’s mam spill some more just to irritate leech the smug bitch 😂🤣
She’s an over privileged, entitled prick! Having expensive clothes and bags, and them being the be all and end all of your existence doesn’t make you better than anyone else, it makes you shallow and pathetic!

She needs to learn some respect, if people are being friendly and nice to you don’t mock them for it to your thousands of followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 18