Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
Oh here we go, Paige has now got an exciting 24hours, following on from Alisha’s exciting 24 hour post 😂 tragic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

acl9361

Chatty Member
To be fair to leech I always thought her clothes and accessories were amazing 🤦🏻‍♀️ Paige has a finite window of opportunity to spend jerm da hoes cash before she's replaced with the next and she looks like she's choosing to go wild with his credit card in Jane Norman of all places 😫😫😫

I live not too far from Accrington where Paige is from and it's chav central so maybe that's why she has no idea 😂
Jane Norman 😭😭😭 you know she uses the shopping bag for gym 🥹

• Haha

scotall

Why does Paige post like she’s an influencer with loads of followers interested in her day?! You’re just a regular, everyday girl babe, stop trying so hard to be relevant it’s cringe
---
The outfit is giving 2010
What in the Tammy Girl is this outfit…LOL
No amount of money will ever give these girls class…Donna was the tackiest out of all of them… the biggest D&G Logos she could find… but the clothes we’re chav central…LOL…one of those ppl that came into money so wanted to brag with the biggest show of labels they could find…but made them look classless…

• Haha

Poppytells412

I honestly can’t tell who is worse now. Him for doing what he’s doing, not even behind a girlfriends back because he’s so open with it or Alisha and Paige for their pathetic posts fighting over a guy who’s an utter pig and has zero respect for women or morals. You are not winning anything here! Enjoy your Chanel (Alisha) and Dior (Paige) bags because that’s all you will end up with here.

• Heart

Leonardop

Alisha doesn’t ever look remotely teary she can’t have loved him that much, wonder what will happen to the “it was always you” art 🖼 😂

• Haha

kaaa2

VIP Member
Don’t eat sugar or salt just bland foods… but goes for an acai smoothie bowl which is loaded with sugar 😂😂

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Alisha must have forgotten about all the times she slept with people’s husbands and boyfriends behind their backs! The audacity of Alisha! 😂🙈
isn’t it “conscience” conscious is something completely different 🤦🏻‍♀️

There again, my apologies to the girls who have been there but you have to be thick to stay with germ da hoe for any length of time

• Haha

Eastendgirl2020

So Alisha is keeping up appearances (Everything’s fine here 🥴) even making out like she was at the cinema with him last night. He’s actually with Paige and she’s so brazen that she’s posting deliberate clues! Alisha must know! Oh girls, girls girls. He is not it! This is a man who is a has been! The best years of his life are behind him! Do not give him the best years of yours! I don’t even like Alisha and she deserves this humiliation but I’m a girls girl at heart and this man is the worst! Stop enabling his ego.
I still think we need proper proof. There must be a pap around. We want time stamped photos! :LOL:

acl9361

Chatty Member
Yeah maybe he has a fetish fit hideous women it’s so confusing.
All that money why can’t he just find a nice women and settle down
Because the “nice ones” don’t want him!! Any self respecting woman wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole and he knows it

• Heart