Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppytells412

Kirsty Alexander did you enjoy your night with Jermain in London last night 😂😂 you are getting as bad Alisha and Paige for posting his hand on Instagram 😂😂
---
Nice lou
---
Nice louboutins you got off him last weekend too 😂

Are you, Paige and Alisha sharing the same black satin trousers?? Yous have all posted wearing them in the 2 weeks 😂 I suppose you are all sharing the same man you may as well share the same clothes 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Eastendgirl2020

Wild.
Alisha can act oblivious all she wants. There is absolutely no way she is okay with this. You don’t chase after a man for 10+ years, publicly taunt Donna on instagram and then act like you have won a trophy husband, all just to share him with someone else before the year is even over!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Superman1

Can’t be just me who’s intrigued to see what the ex’s on here look like 😂 All his ex’s are so different 🧐 Alisha Paige and Donna couldn’t be any more different

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Poppytells412

Can I just rewind to the Cartier watch :LOL: So is it true that he has bought the exact same watch for Donna, Alisha and Paige? Is this the watch Alisha is wearing in the POB photos and is this the watch Paige is showing off on one of her insta photos? Is he really that bold and unimaginative🙈
Every time I think this whole debacle can’t get anymore embarrassing, another layer on the cake is added.
Also that Dior bag Paige is flaunting is so out of season :LOL: and one thing she seriously lacks is style. She really needs to stop trying so hard. Hire a stylist, perhaps, Alisha 🤭
I don’t think they are actually the same watches but they have all received a Cartier watch from him. Donna has a much flashier one, he bought it for her for her 40th birthday last year. You can see it on her insta photos. Yes he really is that unimaginative all his messages are the same to girls and all the gifts are the same. A couple of years ago there were 3/4 girls that all got the patent black YSL heel shoes 😂 when Balenciaga trainers were popular that was the gift of the moment.

Paige is trying to overtake Alisha but she has even less style than her. She couldn’t be anymore basic if she tried. Like you say the Dior bags are out of season, can tell she’s always dreamed of getting one 😂

• Haha

Herefort

I’m not sure if Alisha is still with him. She looks like she is making mega effort with her appearance lately. Like that show em what their missing thing

Kirstyalexander85 she’s been around for a while, they met when he was playing for rangers. She’s on and off the scene. However, a few months ago there was a photo posted of her in London with him outside the Marriott getting ice cream. The ice cream guy had no idea he had posted him cheating on Alisha 😂

i Thought she was gone as she’s not posted a trip to London in a while, but she was there with him last weekend and now this weekend. For a no body to limit comments on their insta posts, is very suspicious to me 🤔
Jesus even she is a 2/10
IM SHOCKED
He really does shag ANYTHING

They don’t even look hygienic.

Attachments

• Haha

Eastendgirl2020

Can I just rewind to the Cartier watch :LOL: So is it true that he has bought the exact same watch for Donna, Alisha and Paige? Is this the watch Alisha is wearing in the POB photos and is this the watch Paige is showing off on one of her insta photos? Is he really that bold and unimaginative🙈
Every time I think this whole debacle can’t get anymore embarrassing, another layer on the cake is added.
Also that Dior bag Paige is flaunting is so out of season :LOL: and one thing she seriously lacks is style. She really needs to stop trying so hard. Hire a stylist, perhaps, Alisha 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
Alisha’s karma has arrived, but I also think wtf if JD doing going with Paige & Kirsty, think whatever about Alisha, she may not have the stereotypical perfect skin but she looks after herself and looks lovely…. The other two not so much

• Heart