Alisha LeMay #4 Your love story was staged, Defoes turned the Paige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paige manifesting going with another woman’s man…..something to be proud of girl 🀣
What’s with the constant 🫢🏻 with this pair?
Paige is probably trying to dig at Alisha as she used to always use it

Reactions: 5
What’s with the constant 🫢🏻 with this pair?
πŸ˜‚

just imagine if Paige is the one who was on here saying she is going to teach Alisha a lesson and see what she can get for opening her legs πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† As Paige is def on here πŸ˜‚

I would be worried if I was Defoe as these two atm involved both Paige and maybe Alisha could wreck his coaching/manger chances πŸ˜‚ Paige is a live wire and Alisha if pushed who knows πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 8
πŸ˜‚

just imagine if Paige is the one who was on here saying she is going to teach Alisha a lesson and see what she can get for opening her legs πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† As Paige is def on here πŸ˜‚

I would be worried if I was Defoe as these two atm involved both Paige and maybe Alisha could wreck his coaching/manger chances πŸ˜‚ Paige is a live wire and Alisha if pushed who knows πŸ˜‚
I don't get how he still somehow seems to have this reputation as a kind god fearing man πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I thought he was a toad in 2011/2012 around the Alexandra Burke debacle thennnn he seemed to drop out of the limelight for a while, not much mention of his cheating ways and had Bradley to rehabilitate his image so I thought he'd grown up....not that she didn't deserve it but after what happened with Donna, being married for a few months then going public with leech to not even a year later be with someone else entirely πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I don't know how anyone can take him seriously as a football professional πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
πŸ˜‚

How much more pushing is there to give leesh fs lol

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m confused. Holly mcallister is posting that they are in Dublin for that Jess birthday??

Yeah it’s like the postings and wording from leesh- she knows it’s over.

Since going with Donna who was most definitely wanting to be in the public eye he is definitely picking ones that are chasing the clout and wanna be seen they seem to be getting worse imo. He did go very quiet when things ended with Burke then a couple of blips with Rachel and Sally. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I don't get how he still somehow seems to have this reputation as a kind god fearing man πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I thought he was a toad in 2011/2012 around the Alexandra Burke debacle thennnn he seemed to drop out of the limelight for a while, not much mention of his cheating ways and had Bradley to rehabilitate his image so I thought he'd grown up....not that she didn't deserve it but after what happened with Donna, being married for a few months then going public with leech to not even a year later be with someone else entirely πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I don't know how anyone can take him seriously as a football professional πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
That make up is giving drag queen imo
---

The break up diet is most definitely working
Maybe she went where Donna went that time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I feel like one of the comments I read on leech’s Instagram β€œhuman version of the Chanel bag” is a dig 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.