Alicej_t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, her bikini post today. Shut up you annoying woman with your perfectly slim body you reckon society thinks is "gross". Declaring how you're wearing a bikini at a size 10 does not make you brave, it makes you a patronising hole. (And tells you what she really thinks about "being pretty" and how she judges genuine average sized bodies).

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh god, her bikini post today. Shut up you annoying woman with your perfectly slim body you reckon society thinks is "gross". Declaring how you're wearing a bikini at a size 10 does not make you brave, it makes you a patronising hole. (And tells you what she really thinks about "being pretty" and how she judges genuine average sized bodies).
Absolutely. She is straight size, able bodied, and by any measure, conventionally attractive. If she's all for body positivity then rather than co-opting a movement, I'd like to see her money where her mouth is. Starting using imagery of bigger women, WOC, or transwomen in some of her 'Slay' marketing.

Reactions: 6
She makes a point of how often she goes to the gym, she constantly posts selfies etc she clearly knows that she has a good body and has the confidence to wear a bikini on holiday, this faux coyness smacks of smugness and look at me.

Reactions: 7
I do like her but a skinny person feeling empowered on their bikini leaves me a bit meh! I’ve more respect for someone outside the norm doing it. Either way it screams *attention seeker*. Although check out the sculpted vegan for pure narcissism!!!

Reactions: 2
Absolutely. She is straight size, able bodied, and by any measure, conventionally attractive. If she's all for body positivity then rather than co-opting a movement, I'd like to see her money where her mouth is. Starting using imagery of bigger women, WOC, or transwomen in some of her 'Slay' marketing.
Her whole shtick is slim, pretty, middle class white woman. Gramps would dump her if she was anything above a size 12- he’s paying for the kudos.

Reactions: 1
The skinny woman in a bikini post and being “empowering” is condescending bullshit. It makes me so angry; I’m a chubby size 16 and I dream of seeing someone like me in an advert campaign with their rolls out. I’ve also got massive angry, ugly scars down my thigh and stomach from multiple surgeries. Show me that, show me how to be comfortable and happy with that, Alice.

She’s honestly so far up her own arse, she’s wearing herself as a hat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The skinny woman in a bikini post and being “empowering” is condescending bullshit. It makes me so angry; I’m a chubby size 16 and I dream of seeing someone like me in an advert campaign with their rolls out. I’ve also got massive angry, ugly scars down my thigh and stomach from multiple surgeries. Show me that, show me how to be comfortable and happy with that, Alice.

She’s honestly so far up her own arse, she’s wearing herself as a hat.
Sorry but this last line made me howl out loud

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Between Alice harping on about how she’s seen the world (you saw a fish restaurant at 7pm 2 nights in a row) and Laura Williams baby voice about picking her own work hours and having big dick energy, I’m ready for a vodka and coke. Lord give me strength, these over privledged women who are the same age as me need a reality check and a half.

Reactions: 5
In this latest Instagram post we have Soho farmhouse tagged in for no reason other than to show off what a media darling she is, diamond ring in shot while it's temporarily back, and a reference to all baths being ceramic. It's a strong day over on More than Privilege.

I dislike her more and more every day. The bragging and smugness has ramped up massively recently. How she thinks any of that will help sell her "happiness" services is beyond me.

Reactions: 1
In this latest Instagram post we have Soho farmhouse tagged in for no reason other than to show off what a media darling she is, diamond ring in shot while it's temporarily back, and a reference to all baths being ceramic. It's a strong day over on More than Privilege.
More Than Privilege 😂 Ring will be back for 4 months. Tops.

I dislike her more and more every day. The bragging and smugness has ramped up massively recently. How she thinks any of that will help sell her "happiness" services is beyond me.
Her ugliness on the inside shows on her plain Jane looks on the outside

Her and Gramps have, again, unfollowed each on IG. Strap yourself in for instalment number #4 from the happiness expert 🙄

• Wow
Her and Gramps have, again, unfollowed each on IG. Strap yourself in for instalment number #4 from the happiness expert 🙄
I knew it! She was moaning all over Twitter a couple of days ago about it being a bad day. Very much in ‘I’ll PM you hun’ style

Reactions: 3
No bleeping way. They can't split up again! I think I would just have to marry him to avoid the embarrassment on social media....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No bleeping way. They can't split up again! I think I would just have to marry him to avoid the embarrassment on social media....
Or just keep the whole thing private!

Perhaps a whole week of her sharing every mundane detail of their holiday made him see the light.

I had to cringe when she was on stories and he started to talk and she told him off for ruining it.

Vapid woman.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.