Alicej_t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She bangs on about Vice like she bangs on about that speedo shoot she did.

I have the feeling that her ex lives in Nottingham, or did she live in Nottingham at some point? She made a post about Elfred (never will I get over that name) being under QMC’s care for her condition.
Her ex lives in London by the sounds of his business.

Reactions: 1
Her ex lives in London by the sounds of his business.
Course! Makes sense. I bet Will is grateful for every day he’s the ex now!

I just read her about me on her site.

I became a single mum 8 years ago, an experiencethat, following a hefty bout of acute post-natal depression, left me at rock bottom. Clawing my way out of the depths of penniless despair to a place where I am not just living but thoroughly enjoying my human experience is something that spurred me on to begin training as a Life and Happiness Coach in 2018.”

Penniless despair?!

Last edited:
I’ve just seen her ‘if calsberg did date nights’ post and my first thought was it’d be as tit as this? Her and gramps both videoing an empty resort. No thanks

Reactions: 3
Haha Smallwomble, I thought the same. Deserted resort, tit weather, OAP for company = If Skoda did dates.

I became a single mum 8 years ago, an experiencethat, following a hefty bout of acute post-natal depression, left me at rock bottom. Clawing my way out of the depths of penniless despair to a place where I am not just living but thoroughly enjoying my human experience is something that spurred me on to begin training as a Life and Happiness Coach in 2018.”

Penniless despair?!
She’s a Charlaton.

Hahaha have you seen her latest Insta post? I love it when AJT tries to go "deep," she just does it so badly! "you don't owe anyone pretty" is not some sort of revolutionary thought...it's completely in line with the body positivity movement, super trendy atm. What's that, Alice? Co-opting another movement that has nothing to do with you? And it's funny because clearly she is obsessed with the way she looks, so to act as if she doesn't care what anyone else thinks comes across as massively insincere. Truly not caring would mean wearing the dress without giving any fanfare, but she's already done a story about it, asked gramps about it, texted her mum about it (and published the screenshot for all the world to see), and now written a post about it! Clearly she knew her fangirls would be hugely complimentary and is eating up all the positive comments. Quiet confidence from within isn't on AJT's radar, is it hahaha. Why would we ever pay this woman a thousand pounds to teach us about happiness haha? She's so unoriginal and insincere.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Hahaha have you seen her latest Insta post? I love it when AJT tries to go "deep," she just does it so badly! "you don't owe anyone pretty" is not some sort of revolutionary thought...it's completely in line with the body positivity movement, super trendy atm. What's that, Alice? Co-opting another movement that has nothing to do with you? And it's funny because clearly she is obsessed with the way she looks, so to act as if she doesn't care what anyone else thinks comes across as massively insincere. Truly not caring would mean wearing the dress without giving any fanfare, but she's already done a story about it, asked gramps about it, texted her mum about it (and published the screenshot for all the world to see), and now written a post about it! Clearly she knew her fangirls would be hugely complimentary and is eating up all the positive comments. Quiet confidence from within isn't on AJT's radar, is it hahaha. Why would we ever pay this woman a thousand pounds to teach us about happiness haha? She's so unoriginal and insincere.
Just seen it and basically came on to say the same thing. She just wants the world to know it’s Ganni 🙄 Her mate Laura Jane annoys me too, the one with the big blonde hair and TWO memoirs about nothing

Just seen it and basically came on to say the same thing. She just wants the world to know it’s Ganni 🙄 Her mate Laura Jane annoys me too, the one with the big blonde hair and TWO memoirs about nothing
God YES! I cannot stand SuperlativelyLJ. She is full of shite platitudes passed off as her own revelatory 'content'.

"Alice you don't owe anyone pretty" Says Alice who has spent a (normal person's) week's wages on hair extensions, regularly buys £200 dresses for date night, has a Beauty Pie sub, goes to the gym 3+ times a week - yay you go girl smashing the stereotypical notion of beauty...

Reactions: 4
God YES! I cannot stand SuperlativelyLJ. She is full of shite platitudes passed off as her own revelatory 'content'.

"Alice you don't owe anyone pretty" Says Alice who has spent a (normal person's) week's wages on hair extensions, regularly buys £200 dresses for date night, has a Beauty Pie sub, goes to the gym 3+ times a week - yay you go girl smashing the stereotypical notion of beauty...
Yes! Her! She talks in a baby voice and does these weird stories on her grid where she dresses like a character. I found this one pretty distasteful to be honest.

Let’s not forget Alice met Gramps in the very expensive gym in her lulu lemon no doubt and freebie swimsuit.

Attachments

The weather's not very nice is it? Also they must be going out for dinner so early for it still to be light.

7pm which is when we’d go out if we had the kids! Gramps must need his sleep.
Lolz. Exactly what I thought, it must be about six 'cause it's dark by seven. Restaurants there are dead until about nine unless it's Ramadan. And bless, they like a routine. Same place two nights in a row when there's so much choice.

Lolz. Exactly what I thought, it must be about six 'cause it's dark by seven. Restaurants there are dead until about nine unless it's Ramadan. And bless, they like a routine. Same place two nights in a row when there's so much choice.
How dull! And clearly they like routine... the routine of breaking up and getting back together.

Reactions: 2

Penniless despair?!
Also if Hux is 7 how the duck has she been a single mum for 8 years. Full of absolute tit.

Also if Hux is 7 how the duck has she been a single mum for 8 years. Full of absolute tit.
Hux is a dreadful name (sorry). Again, full of crap. She’s a terrible role model for her daughter - lie, fake it then get together with an old rich man despite the instability it brings those around you.

I cannot handle this woman anymore!! I don't mean her ill will, but she is a true idiot in every sense of the word!!! Argggg. It is one thing to bang on about one's success in business, life and motherhood- ok she's being delusional but hey, what harm? (only to herself, her kids & anyone stupid enough to believe her life is a success story) BUT, then trying to sell said success to others (for a nice little profit), isn't this called FRAUD? If you haven't actually succeeded in business, your parents are raising your kids, your living in your parents house (apparently rent free) they are living in the granny flat, and you need and old Gramps to support your designer lifestyle, um, excuse me Alice, you have not accomplished anything you say you have, & have no right calling ones self a 'life coach'. Maybe she should change it to 'how to get money from everyone else, but hard work"

Reactions: 9
Did you see her stories to remind you she’s in first class? First the lounge and then a video of her opening and closing her plane window 😂

Maybe 'Playing with your window in first class; how to spark joy' will be a module in her happiness course.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.