Alicej_t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should be setting off soon to NY if her birthday trip is still on...
She's having a fake birthday party this weekend and she said she's got a trip coming up. It just be on. I'd say unbelievable but it's entirely on brand #slay

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's having a fake birthday party this weekend and she said she's got a trip coming up. It just be on. I'd say unbelievable but it's entirely on brand #slay
Engagement ring will be back on and the Chanel bag will be out

Reactions: 2
Well Gramps is currently in NY. Looks like he took his daughter in place of Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
According to Insta he was there six days ago. Could well be home by now and going back with AJT at the weekend!

She’s tagged herself in the New Forest on her stories, but let’s be honest, she could be anywhere. Showed a present that was a book about feminism 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do we think she's with Gramps? Surely not after he dumped her birthday treat to NY in favour for his daughter?

Reactions: 1
Nah, think he took his daughter on the NY trip that was for AJTs birthday. If he was taking her somewhere in the UK it would be along the lines of soho farmhouse im sure.

I think she is, she’s being very coy about who she’s with!!
Yes it's all very odd. She's chosen to spend her birthday apart from her kids, with who? Gramps and the relationship from hell or some random she's just met, or even if it's a friend it shows how self-absorbed and selfish she is.

She’s a quick worker🙈. How about being on your own Alice, for a while, rather than attaching to the next chap, who can take you out for a posh dinner 🤔 #feminist

Reactions: 4
I meant to come and ask about him yesterday and forgot. He had his hand on her boob so assumed so. Most people keep things causal for a while and see how things go. Alice posts them on social media on what is possibly the first date who knows 🤣 wonder if she will reuse her engagement ring for this guy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.