Alicej_t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly trying to rub Gramp's nose in it. She is really pathetic and desperate.

Reactions: 1
He’s made the picture of them from her birthday into its own special highlight on his page. Wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who wants to bet on what she’ll post on her stories very soon? One of two options: Hey guys, just thought I’d clarify for all those asking, I am NOT dating Dan, he’s just a really good friend etc or Option two: Thanks for all your concerns but just wanted to come on here to say, it’s no one’s business who or whether I am dating or not, I don’t owe anyone an explanation etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d bet my kids on the idea that this is all set up. She’s not seeing him, he’s a friend whose in on a joke to prove that her followers ‘only see what she allows them to see’ or some other similar crap.

Reactions: 4
I’d bet my kids on the idea that this is all set up. She’s not seeing him, he’s a friend whose in on a joke to prove that her followers ‘only see what she allows them to see’ or some other similar crap.
Agree with this 100%

God she’s such a car crash 😬

I feel so bad for her kids, she seems so utterly preoccupied with herself and her on/off relationships.

Interestingly (or not) he's listed as a 'public figure' on Facebook. Every one of the champagne pics on his insta in which he refers to an interesting 24 hours and a special friend is liked by Alice. Two months - she just can't be with out a man for a minute. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Well done AJT, using the ASA 'rules is rules' excuse for tagging #ad onto a dubious tribute post the other week and then getting slated for it; yet today we have a blatant ad for candles and no #AD to be seen!!

She's out for lunch with 'Dansbites' and her kids. Doesn't wait around does she? Those poor kids.

Wow. So she’s introduced the children to this new man. Her parents must be so so proud of her. Has she ever thought about a). Waiting before rushing into another relationship and b). Surely it’s best to wait some time before introducing your children to your new man. I wonder what the children’s father thinks of all this? Utter car crash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.