Alicej_t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly, it is possible to have a relationship after a divorce and as a single mum. It’s not fair to say no one wants to date people in her situation. Divorce is so common! Who cares if someone is divorced! And the idea of step children.... people have been marrying into existing families for years and taking on step children! She has v much chosen this man because he is rich - that’s all she cares about. Yeah she probably would prefer someone her own age... but ultimately the money is her top aim, she has completely different priorities to most people I associate with.

Secondly - yeah she’s removed all mention of him because both him and her have read these comments. He is probably furious (imagine if you were someone who did not use social media etc - he’s on Instagram but his profile is v much like the dad who barely knows how to use it! He doesn’t understand the internet/instagram at all - she’s said before he’s not a public internet person - so imagine finding people commenting like this!!). So they have completely detached from each other online - no link to one another - they don’t even follow each other anymore. She’ll keep up with the first class plane photos/holiday bragging but I bet you he will never feature again. She will probably go back to calling him “S” again, or ugh remember when she called him “s dog”!!!! His family have probably also gone mad because they’ve been mentioned in this thread.

What’s really sad is that she clearly has concern about his privacy - deleting all the photos etc - but no concern for her children’s privacy, who are still plastered all over her account. It’s so weird to see her go back and delete all the photos of him yet leave up every detail about her kids.

I guess it all comes down to the money. Photos of him gone = relationship continues = money continues. Photos of her kids gone = negatively impacts her mum/family brand = loss of earnings. So to hell with their privacy!!

Reactions: 8
Re divorce and dating. She's been divorced with two kids since her mid-late twenties. That is very unusual and would definitely put a lot of men her own age off.

Reactions: 1
She has written about the process of her divorce online:

"When petitioning for divorce three months after I separated from my ex-husband it was initially refused.

The court claimed that my reasons behind his “unreasonable behaviour” simply weren’t good enough. Granted, the workaholic tendencies and regular grumpiness might not have sounded unlivable to a judge, but when considered within the context of my life it amounted to a loveless marriage.

Desperate for the process to remain peaceful for the sake of our two young children, I didn’t persist with the petition, instead opting to file for a dissolution after two years’ separation"

and her wishlist for a partner is in this article: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/strange-world-post-divorce-dating-lonely-single-mother/

"When petitioning for divorce three months after I separated from my ex-husband it was initially refused.

The court claimed that my reasons behind his “unreasonable behaviour” simply weren’t good enough. Granted, the workaholic tendencies and regular grumpiness might not have sounded unlivable to a judge, but when considered within the context of my life it amounted to a loveless marriage.

Desperate for the process to remain peaceful for the sake of our two young children, I didn’t persist with the petition, instead opting to file for a dissolution after two years’ separation"

and her wishlist for a partner is in this article: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/strange-world-post-divorce-dating-lonely-single-mother/
..288 negative comments later, strangely she hasn't written for The Telegraph since

• Haha
Reactions: 5

So even the judge saw she was a fantasist.

She’s renamed him “Mr C” in the posts that remain where the caption mentions him 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s renamed him “Mr C” in the posts that remain where the caption mentions him 🙄
It’s like she wants him to be some Mr Big/Mr Darcy type. He’s an old man called Shaun from Milton Keynes, Al.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s the background story on gramps anyway how do you know his kids dislike her? I haven’t been aware of her for that long only a few months

Just read the Telegraph article, it’s pretty terrible but the comments below are truly hilarious!

• Haha
What’s the background story on gramps anyway how do you know his kids dislike her? I haven’t been aware of her for that long only a few months
The blog post she wrote and then deleted basically slagging him and his family off. He also put a pic up of his ex wife and kids implying he wanted it back and the fact their lives just aren’t together at all and are totally separate. If I was his kids I wouldn’t be happy at his behaviour or hers.

The blog post (written just after yet another split) said that for the last 2 years she hadn't been able to write one true word because his family were reading along and she was glad to be free of him as he wasn't supportive of her.

That's the problem isn't it, when you sell your soul for a £500 fee, or write absolute embarrassing crap in the Telegraph, that is provides excellent ammunition for the ex-wife and family.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.