Alicej_t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all so juvenile. Like social media is the most important thing in her life. My 13 year old is less bothered about it than her!

Reactions: 1
It’s all so juvenile. Like social media is the most important thing in her life. My 13 year old is less bothered about it than her!
It makes you wonder what’s going on under the surface or if she really is a huge narcissist which I would place a bet on. I saw she had an absolute ton of her copy cat tshirts and mugs on shelves in her new house.

She'll have to patch it up soon, can't be more than a few weeks before next holiday is due

Reactions: 2
I really don’t think it’s on for wealthy, privileged, educated people like her to moan about being bored. God I just can’t stand her self indulgent moaning. It just goes to show that having everything really doesn’t make you content.

So Gramps is still living in the family home he's lived in 25+ years i.e. his ex wife and kids moved out. That's pretty unusual. She's also still taking about him like they are still together?

Yeah I think they're done...she hasn't mentioned him helping her move in at all, lots of mention of her mum and dad, none of gramps. So if they haven't broken up he sounds like a loser fiance to the max who is not really involved in her life haha. I find the whole moving situation really strange, I don't think she was fully transparent about what prompted the move. And her glossing over why she wasn't moving in with gramps didn't make sense either. They were looking at houses together, now he's renovating, now she's moving in alone (and seems to be truly moving in, not just stopping over while she waits for his reno to be done), I can't imagine her mum and dad not giving her an extra six months to wait for gramps to finish his house. I think she's trying really hard to portray a certain online persona but she can't keep the act up, things have stopped adding up etc..What a mess! She should never have got engaged, commitment doesn't seem to work for her and gramps. They do holidays and occasional get togethers, but actual commitment and blending families seems to be too much for them. Should have just been honest about who they are as a couple and left the engagement ring at the jewellers haha.

And it annoyed the hell out of me that she posted her drivel about abortion. When has she EVER mentioned abortion rights before? The only reason she's doing it now is because it's been a hot topic. I saw people calling her out in her comments, mentioning NI, and she said that she donates to a NI fund...you can pretty much guarantee her first donation was last week 😂

Reactions: 8
im all for people getting behind good causes.....BUT, if excessive testicle hair became a nation- wide movement of the moment, im sure our Alice will also have had this problem & would have been suffering this for a long time,( & would get some t-shirts made) ✊🏽. Also, does anyone else suspect she's an alcoholic??

• Haha
im all for people getting behind good causes.....BUT, if excessive testicle hair became a nation- wide movement of the moment, im sure our Alice will also have had this problem & would have been suffering this for a long time,( & would get some t-shirts made) ✊🏽. Also, does anyone else suspect she's an alcoholic??
Never thought about the alcohol thing. What makes you think that?

But do you? Do you really?!
She has a sugar Gramps.

Not had any thoughts she might be an alcoholic, no. Unable to spell stationery, even when trolled corrected, yes, this seems to be an issue for her
IMG_0349.jpg

• Haha
Here's a tip for you Alice, when it's stationery, think of 'e for envelope' you're welcome #slay

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is exactly my problem with Alice using Slay School as her name. It's appropriating a culture and language that she has no right to.

Reactions: 5
engagement ring is back on. I guess she has a first class flight coming up!! Their relationship is pathetic. awful to think what she’s bringing her kids into

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
If she's missing the kids and has come back to an empty home, why not do something nice together with Gramps and his kids? Oh no, wait...

If she's missing the kids and has come back to an empty home, why not do something nice together with Gramps and his kids? Oh no, wait...
Sugar babies aren’t allowed into the private lives of their sugar Gramps

Is this part of her faux feminist awakening...engaged to gramps but never spending time with him unless he's taking her on a fancy holiday. Also it makes me giggle that in her blog post she wrote about how gramps let her make some renovation decisions in his house...he won't let her live there, but she can absolutely pick a countertop out. Way to smash the patriarchy, AJT 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.