Alicej_t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read her credit score blog yesterday thinking it would be some kind of informative post for people but she didn’t say anything that wasn’t already common knowledge 😂 she clearly got her parents to help out

Reactions: 1
I read her credit score blog yesterday thinking it would be some kind of informative post for people but she didn’t say anything that wasn’t already common knowledge 😂 she clearly got her parents to help out
I thought exactly the same thing. No helpful advice whatsoever just another braggy ‘look how well I’m doing’ post. Obviously her parents paid off most of that debt. Surely the least she could have done is a link to stepchange or national debt line but nope, just another badly thrown together ad

Also amazing how you can pay off debt when you don't have a mortgage/rent to pay or childcare. What a complete privileged twit.

Reactions: 5
I can see why she needed that manicure after a few days of work after Dubai, because she knew she'd have to wait a whole week till her next holiday #prayforalice

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Off on her jollies again and tagging Virgin Upper Class wing. White privilege at work again. What an utter twit

Reactions: 6
If her 'relationship' with Gramps isn't based on real life or families, just holidays, it's really going to screw her kids up watching mum constantly jetting off without them.

If her 'relationship' with Gramps isn't based on real life or families, just holidays, it's really going to screw her kids up watching mum constantly jetting off without them.
She doesn’t seem to spend any time with her kids. She’s pathetic. She gets worse.

It's just not conducting a relationship in the real world is it? It's one long, extended holiday romance. And buying a house together without having lived together, especially with a volatile relationship with lots of baggage, is 100% going to end in disaster.

Reactions: 2
It looks like she is on her own this time. She is being coy about this one (but obviously can't resist the first class lounge check in!)

It looks like she is on her own this time. She is being coy about this one (but obviously can't resist the first class lounge check in!)
Flying out to join him? Or who has she manipulated this time into paying for her holiday?

Honestly I find it incredible that someone wouldn’t know that they have to pay council tax. She’s never lived on the breadline. Are we seriously supposed to believe that she was unable to afford to pay council tax, more like she’s just a complete idiot

Do you think she realises how much of an absolute head she looks when she’s doing all the first class airport lounge/flight content. I’d consider myself v privileged, and most of my friends also do not have money worries/go on holiday. I don’t know anyone who flies first class. Why does she show it so much? It doesn’t endear her to people! It’s such a bad look! At least it explains why she’s stuck with such a bad relationship. I’ve followed her for years - back when she was a single mum - and it confirms everything I always thought. She’s obsessed with money and possessions, she’s fake and fickle. I always thought her ex husband seemed kind of down to earth - no wonder they broke up.

Reactions: 5
She's always been obsessed with status (I've followed her since she was with the ex, boasting about living in a big barn conversion). But she has got even worse recently, why does she need to tag Upper Class and give us the panoramic view from her seat, every bleeping time? I suppose there does have to be some consolation from shagging Gramps and putting up with his spineless behaviour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.