Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find the irony of her believing she's smashing the patriarchy and being a staunch feminist when she throws herself (and her kids) at pretty much any guy that seems to have a bit of cash pretty laughable.

Reactions: 16
Has she been working at Influencer long enough to get maternity pay? You have to have been working for the employer for 26 weeks before becoming pregnant I believe.

Has she been working at Influencer long enough to get maternity pay? You have to have been working for the employer for 26 weeks before becoming pregnant I believe.
  • have been continuously employed by you for at least 26 weeks up to any day in the qualifying week (the qualifying week is 15 weeks before estimated date of delivery)

• So as long as she’s been there for 26 weeks by week 25 of the pregnancy - she will qualify

First day back to school for kids and Alice is packing for a holiday. Nothing changes for part time mum Alice.

Reactions: 8
I see she’s calling her holiday their honeymoon, makes it easier to justify not taking the kids I suppose 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see she’s calling her holiday their honeymoon, makes it easier to justify not taking the kids I suppose 🤷‍♀️
*honeymoon part 1 - I wonder when/where the next one will be! Or maybe it’s one trip with two destinations?

Glam dress, leather jacket, designer bag v. yellow rain coat 😂
The mismatch is mind blowing. He really must be rich.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
*honeymoon part 1 - I wonder when/where the next one will be! Or maybe it’s one trip with two destinations?

Hope he doesn’t go looking in any drains for red balloons….

Also I guess when you’re on child 3 you don’t care about eating soft cheeses and steak that isn’t well done (granted I can’t see how the steak is cooked but who would eat it well done? 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Exactly what I thought.

Reactions: 2
Hope he doesn’t go looking in any drains for red balloons….

Also I guess when you’re on child 3 you don’t care about eating soft cheeses and steak that isn’t well done (granted I can’t see how the steak is cooked but who would eat it well done? 😂)
The steak looks pretty well done to mee, I personally wouldn't bother as I think it would be quite disappointing! I'm 18 weeks pregnant and my husband had a medium rare steak when we went out for dinner and I really wanted to try some 😭

To be fair I read the story about the gorgonzola as she was still missing it.

Also I have a coat a bit like his but less violently yellow! The Joules classic 😂

Made me laugh given she thinks she’s a foodie that she was in France and ogling an Italian cheese

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The steak looks pretty well done to mee, I personally wouldn't bother as I think it would be quite disappointing! I'm 18 weeks pregnant and my husband had a medium rare steak when we went out for dinner and I really wanted to try some 😭

To be fair I read the story about the gorgonzola as she was still missing it.

Also I have a coat a bit like his but less violently yellow! The Joules classic 😂
I have nothing against his coat (although I might rethink that, with the red balloon link…), it’s just so not Alice’s aesthetic! And they look poles apart in terms of style.

• Haha
Am I right in thinking they didn’t take the children away this Summer? So the last two holidays have been without them. I don’t know why but this upsets me so much. I know I shouldn’t be surprised but it’s just so selfish. I went away for my birthday this year without mine (just their stepdad and I, it was my 40th) but the family holiday for all of us came first. If I hadn’t taken them away the holiday before I just couldn’t justify it, I would feel awful.

Reactions: 7
Am I right in thinking they didn’t take the children away this Summer? So the last two holidays have been without them. I don’t know why but this upsets me so much. I know I shouldn’t be surprised but it’s just so selfish. I went away for my birthday this year without mine (just their stepdad and I, it was my 40th) but the family holiday for all of us came first. If I hadn’t taken them away the holiday before I just couldn’t justify it, I would feel awful.
She has at least spent some time with them this summer - days out and such - which is more than she did for months (years?) beforehand. But Alice only thinks about Alice!
Love that she needed us to know they had an Air BnB with a super king bed at almost £300 per night in Paris. Looks like they’re somewhere hot and sunny now.

Reactions: 4
I am still completely baffled as to why she is having another baby. She doesn’t seem to have a maternal bone in her body. I think it’s awful she didn’t take the kids away…I just can’t imagine going on multiple holidays by myself and doing nothing with my kids. Still, maybe her ex has banned her from taking them away for too long 😅 now I’m just waiting for her to take her man child to NYC…remember when it was a major part of her identity?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.