Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might as well make the most of it cos no one will be interested once the baby’s born, least of all her 😂😂
On the Jack Monroe thread they call her dog ‘Content’ as that’s what she uses him for. I suspect Alice and her baby with the latest man will follow suit.

Reactions: 4
Honestly I'm surprised at the lack of #ad #spon so far, even the private testing she seemed to have done wasn't. Wondering if either there's no interest or her job at Influencer (stupid name) bans #influencing unless you're doing it under contract for them?!

Reactions: 3
Honestly I'm surprised at the lack of #ad #spon so far, even the private testing she seemed to have done wasn't. Wondering if either there's no interest or her job at Influencer (stupid name) bans #influencing unless you're doing it under contract for them?!
I’m going with ‘no interest’. She’s completely irrelevant and the cringiest person on the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m going with ‘no interest’. She’s completely irrelevant and the cringiest person on the internet.
This sums her up! She’s the only person that thinks she’s important/relevant. The fact that she’s married a boy who sometimes gets mistaken for her son in photos says it all.

I also think she was probably the one who bought the book for her man-child husband

Last edited:
guys did you know she was pregnant? I’d never guess from her posts

• Haha
Is she only 22 weeks? Hasn’t it been 222 weeks already? Oh sorry, that’s the days since they met 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I understand that women exist outside of their children, but it seems a bit harsh that Alice is taking her annual leave during the school holidays and is using it to be alone 😅.

Reactions: 6
Sometimes I wish Tattle wouldn't criticise the behaviour/looks of children, Alice's eldest didn't choose to be an influencer, her mother did, plus she gave her an easy to google name to boot.
If you were a teenager with a mum whose love life looked like AJT's you'd probably also be rude to her current partner hahaha.

Reactions: 12
I agree in this case. Those poor kids have probably never been asked if they mind mummy moving another man in; why should they mind? They're just kids after all and all part of Alice's brand.

There was someone on here who knew the custody arrangements long before Alice revealed that her kids hadn’t been living with her since the beginning of lockdown. Are the kids still living with their dad? Have we seen bedrooms for them at new place. Is it 50 50 or weekends only with her? Does anyone know?

Reactions: 1
Somebody said dad had applied and been awarded custody and that’s why her parents moved to Bournemouth. Looks like she has them on alternate weekends

Yep, I’ve no doubt she’s put those kids through hell. The fact she moved them in with an actual criminal after knowing him for 5 minutes is still shocking to me.

I think her parents and ex have saved her kids in lots of ways. They’re very lucky to have money and supportive extended family on their side. Hopefully they’ll be alright in the long run.

Reactions: 9
There was someone on here who knew the custody arrangements long before Alice revealed that her kids hadn’t been living with her since the beginning of lockdown. Are the kids still living with their dad? Have we seen bedrooms for them at new place. Is it 50 50 or weekends only with her? Does anyone know?
Those children have had a hell of a time and my heart breaks for them and drives my anger towards this woman.

It’s clear from all her self-indulgent lie-ins etc that the children are very far from living with their mother full time. Maybe it’s for the best, given her history/decisions, but still my heart breaks for the pair of them.

Reactions: 4
To think she is pregnant with another when she couldn’t cope with the two she actually had is heartbreaking. She must think things will be different this time as Adam is so wonderful etc. Yet they are still in the honeymoon phase. An engagement, a wedding, a new house, a big move - it’s all exciting stuff. But life isn’t like that. I don’t believe Adam is the problem, it’s her. She will get bored and the cycle will start again, yet there will be another child hurt in the process.

Watching her parade her relationship on the internet as if we are all jealous is brilliant though. Pass the popcorn…

Reactions: 10
I think wanting to be in a happy relationship following the break up with the father of your children dad is normal. Alice (and her ex) were so young when they split, they were never going to be to single forever. Having a failed relationship post that initial split even, is normal enough.

But Alice seems to have run headlong at every lunatic male possible, it’s bizarre behaviour. This latest one seems normal enough though, if rather naive. Perhaps she’ll finally chill out. I wonder if a lot of her behaviour is just distract herself from how much she’s let down her two children, once she actually stops and reflects that is surely going to weigh heavily on her?

Reactions: 8
I suspect this bloke she’s landed has a secure income, and is young and “this generation” aka she’ll be able to go back to work and he’ll possibly do more than his fair share of parenting so she can live her best life whilst being a yummy mummy at work. That’ll work as long as it doesn’t dawn on him that he’s been had and dumped with a baby, he may want to be a stay at home dad or work less and let her live her life in order to keep her happy and keep her being Alice that he has married.
I feel for those kids though because as soon as the baby arrives Alice will likely loose interest in them and they will realise they are last in the queue of her priority list. At least their dad is there for them. 🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.