Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am still completely baffled as to why she is having another baby. She doesn’t seem to have a maternal bone in her body. I think it’s awful she didn’t take the kids away…I just can’t imagine going on multiple holidays by myself and doing nothing with my kids. Still, maybe her ex has banned her from taking them away for too long 😅 now I’m just waiting for her to take her man child to NYC…remember when it was a major part of her identity?
I was thinking earlier about how I don’t understand why she’s having another. Why would you want to go through it all again? Perhaps it would have been a deal breaker for him if no baby was on the cards and it just came earlier than expected? Or just a pure accident that they decided to roll with?

Reactions: 3
It's very strange, she seemed to absolutely love life without her kids once she moved to a trendy part of London. And if you miss being a parent, the answer isn't to have a new kid, the answer is to be a parent to the ones youve already got...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Honestly. She’s trying again, because she’s got a bloke who she’s got control of. He’ll probably take a lions share of the baby/parenting work and she’ll get to live her best life. She’ll have a fresh kid for insta fodder and pretending she’s a mum whilst being a feminist and he’s tied to her. She’s trying to have her cake and eat it with extra sauce. It’ll all fall apart at some point because it’s all so false. She’s spoiled and pandered to by her parents and looks like the new and rather naive younger husband who is blinded by the older glamorous woman who’s probably told him not the whole truth about her previous disasters with men and he’s not cottoned on to the fact that there’s a reason her kids are with their dad.
I also assume that whilst she’s allowed time with the kids, their dad and stepmum are careful about how much time and manage exposure. I can’t imagine they are thrilled about the new man child and baby on the scene knowing Alice as they do and her trail of chaos she leaves or brings about with her life choices…

Reactions: 11
She’s on the take and he’s rich - she knows she’ll always have access to his cash if she has a baby with him.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she's told him the full story of her romantic history. Can you imagine hearing that someone was married, had two kids, divorced, dived back into dating, had an on-off relationship with a much older man who was supposedly abusive but they couldn't stay away from because they liked seafood platters, then moved their kids in with a conman who raided their savings and left them high and dry (after they got a tattoo of his name), then appeared to lose custody of her kids... all by her mid-30s?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if she's told him the full story of her romantic history. Can you imagine hearing that someone was married, had two kids, divorced, dived back into dating, had an on-off relationship with a much older man who was supposedly abusive but they couldn't stay away from because they liked seafood platters, then moved their kids in with a conman who raided their savings and left them high and dry (after they got a tattoo of his name), then appeared to lose custody of her kids... all by her mid-30s?!
Imagine being his mother and knowing all of that…

Reactions: 6
I get that pregnancy is hard, but there are ways to talk about the hard bits without sounding like such an entitled brat. I can’t pinpoint it exactly, but her tone is so off putting. It’s like she’s the only person to ever suffer through a pregnancy and she wants everyone around her to know what a sacrifice she’s making. And she’s trying to pass it off in a jokey way, but it just seems extra passive aggressive.

I can imagine that she’s exactly the type of person that if a friend wanted to share a struggle they were having, she’d immediately start talking about her own struggles instead of focusing on the friend.

Reactions: 7
I get that pregnancy is hard, but there are ways to talk about the hard bits without sounding like such an entitled brat. I can’t pinpoint it exactly, but her tone is so off putting. It’s like she’s the only person to ever suffer through a pregnancy and she wants everyone around her to know what a sacrifice she’s making. And she’s trying to pass it off in a jokey way, but it just seems extra passive aggressive.

I can imagine that she’s exactly the type of person that if a friend wanted to share a struggle they were having, she’d immediately start talking about her own struggles instead of focusing on the friend.
She’s also been talking about it for months!!!! God help her when she gets to the final weeks of the third trimester. You’d think she’d be used to this by now since it’s her third??

also her husband gives me the creeps.

Reactions: 4
New thread name suggestion…

Alice J-T now Alice Bull-S**t - a fitting name change as she’s still full of it 💩

or does that count as having swears in?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did we see this article at the time? It’s got a positive spin but I find it really dark and awful https://www.newstatesman.com/scienc...are-snapping-pictures-their-parents-instagram
Wow. I have no words. I genuinely thought she used a tripod (in fact, I think she used to talk about the fact she used one) - no idea she had a 5 year old doing it!!! I really hope Elfie is sensible and intelligent enough to avoid the vacuous life of an ‘influencer’ and doesn’t become Alice 2.0

Reactions: 1
That last sentence! 😟
And why are they calling her the wrong name?! I'd get it if it was to keep Elfie anonymous but given they state Alice's full name, I cant see why that would be the case!

Honestly could have done without the topless pool pic.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.