Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was so desperate to be in London at the time she would have shacked up with anyone making an offer from there. She was so desperate to be the real life version of someone from Sex and the City. She was like a car crash I couldn’t stop watching!

Reactions: 3
I personally do not care to work out where she lives but v uncool showing ring doorbell cam footage, if you knew the neighbourhood you could easily work out where she lives.

Reactions: 8
I personally do not care to work out where she lives but v uncool showing ring doorbell cam footage, if you knew the neighbourhood you could easily work out where she lives.
Agreed. Also - why do they tolerate Elfie speaking to Adam like that, never mind sharing it for all to see!?!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I wonder how many washing up bowls she needed to fill up the paddling pool. 🤣😉 #hosepipeban

I haven't kept upto date with Alice but is she no longer friends with Bryony? She was bridesmaid at her but Bryony didn't seem to be at her wedding.

Agreed Elfie did not come across well at all in that last story and the way she barged past him when he unlocked the door 😬
Yep. “If you’ve got the keys, you better let me in NOW”. I imagine he doesn’t feel comfortable challenging her, but Alice certainly should be!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I haven't kept upto date with Alice but is she no longer friends with Bryony? She was bridesmaid at her but Bryony didn't seem to be at her wedding.
Not been friends for some time. To elaborate would give myself away. But since at least 2018/19.

Lol to the white chair she wants to go next to the cot. Is that a joke? 😅 Ideal nursery chair has arms and rocks back and forth…have fun standing up as soon as you sit down because the baby wants to be rocked and supported, Alice. Also excited for the baby to spit up on it in the first 5 minutes 😅.

Another influencer I follow has got a white chair like that in her baby's nursery. And the weird thing is, she and Alice both have kids already - surely they know how these things go! You need a chair with good back and arm support and possibly a rocker. Not some silly little chair that you perch on in front of a dressing table!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why was the door cam even funny? Her daughter looks about as rude and entitled as her Mother.

Reactions: 7
I missed the story with Elfie being rude.

I’m still fascinated by the fact she had a dramatic lifelong health condition when very young, which hasn’t been mentioned for years now.

I’ll say this and accept any/all criticism for day it - Elfie is an unfortunate looking kid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.