Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah that really upset me. To tell him something so life changing and record that moment like he’s a prop in your little act is horrible.

Is nothing sacred?

To be honest if I watched that back I wouldn’t have posted it for everyone to see, he didn’t look overjoyed in the slightest.

Reactions: 10
I've followed Alice for years but I've finally decided enough is enough and unfollowed. There is something very wrong with this whole set up and personally I've decided to look away.

It would be good for her to see a drop in followers!

Reactions: 9
Do we predict a whole summer of her moaning about all the tourists? (For somewhere she’s lived all of 5 minutes).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys, she lives 1.5 miles from sandbanks. Just fyi.

Also those shorts are fine Alice, use a hairband over the button. You aren’t that pregnant yet and already the hell out of us. Yawn off.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yikes, I’m already over the smug pregnancy content 😅

The reveal to her kids was so sad…why on earth did she tell them by scrolling through her phone?! They are a blended family who have already experienced a ton of change, be mindful of your kids, Alice!! The least she could have done was look them in the eye and actually be a parent to them. It looked as though she wanted to surprise them and see their shocked reaction more than prepare them for a change in a thoughtful way. Sharing a very private moment with thousands on the internet is not good parenting, it’s shocking how desperate she is for validation.

Then her barefoot, pregnant in the kitchen photo. Not staged at all 😅

And her “woe is me nothing fits” when she’s still in the relatively early stages of pregnancy…this isn’t her first rodeo, I’m guessing she has heard of internet shopping and maternity clothes.

Ugh it’s just pathetic that she went radio silent on social media for ages, but now she thinks she’s got life made she has to let everyone else know. She is the worst kind of person.

Reactions: 17
She is the perfect example of Instagram being a highlight reel of someone’s life. They go radio silent when they don’t want to share the not so great but will go to town with the boasting. Says it all regarding the type of human being you need to be to be an instahun.

Yikes, I’m already over the smug pregnancy content 😅

The reveal to her kids was so sad…why on earth did she tell them by scrolling through her phone?! They are a blended family who have already experienced a ton of change, be mindful of your kids, Alice!! The least she could have done was look them in the eye and actually be a parent to them. It looked as though she wanted to surprise them and see their shocked reaction more than prepare them for a change in a thoughtful way. Sharing a very private moment with thousands on the internet is not good parenting, it’s shocking how desperate she is for validation.

Then her barefoot, pregnant in the kitchen photo. Not staged at all 😅

And her “woe is me nothing fits” when she’s still in the relatively early stages of pregnancy…this isn’t her first rodeo, I’m guessing she has heard of internet shopping and maternity clothes.

Ugh it’s just pathetic that she went radio silent on social media for ages, but now she thinks she’s got life made she has to let everyone else know. She is the worst kind of person.
This is all so spot on, I wouldn’t be surprised if she was now interested in resurrecting her mummy blogger brand; she’s probably realised it’s easier than a real job.

Reactions: 10
Agreed. She'll be putting up stories asking for the best brands and baby products "as it was so long since I did all this teehee" And will then tag the brand's when she shares in the hopes they'll send her stuff. Guarantee she gets a leopard print baby carrier and a Tiba & Marl change bag.

• Haha
Agreed. She'll be putting up stories asking for the best brands and baby products "as it was so long since I did all this teehee" And will then tag the brand's when she shares in the hopes they'll send her stuff. Guarantee she gets a leopard print baby carrier and a Tiba & Marl change bag.
You’re giving her ideas!

• Haha
Genuinely can’t tell whether the person weirdly eating her bump is her husband or son 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
What is it with her and Americanisms? Newest reel talks about ‘anaesthesiologist’ rather than anaesthetist as is the correct English.
I wonder if it’s because she never reads a book so her only culture is American crap on TV.
It really shows her lack of education up!

Reactions: 6
Baby dispenser!!! Why do I feel that her son has probably heard this from somewhere else? It’s not the sort of thing I’d expect a child of his age to have thought of independently.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.